Holland | larry flynts daughter

team486

TB Regular
Credits
did anyone see the news video about her running a stop sign drunk into the side of a Holland trailer in Dayton. sorry I don't know how to post video.:(

She died.
8c3997a46e064d7e6db0cd38051a9c97.jpg

75ec15c4c2dc0a8165afddf25b7a8738.jpg

Let's not overlook the fact that the Holland driver has to live with the results of this accident for the rest of his life. Even though it wasn't his fault, he will still be haunted by it for the rest of his life. My thoughts go out to him, not the drunken idiot that caused the wreck. The only good news is that the one at fault is the one that lost their life because of their irresponsibility.
My thoughts go out to the Holland Driver.

Larry is worth 400 million, and his daughter was driving a 90's car?? Nice Dad

I was thinking the same thing. No seat belt, drunk and ejected, passenger treated and released. I believe the article said it wasn't her car. May have even been on the revoke list or suspended license or something. I'm sure there is a lot more to this situation than what's posted.

I was thinking the same thing. No seat belt, drunk and ejected, passenger treated and released. I believe the article said it wasn't her car. May have even been on the revoke list or suspended license or something. I'm sure there is a lot more to this situation than what's posted.
Well.......look at the role models she'd had in her life