R&L | Larry Roberts II resigned Friday

Time to freshen up my resume and start looking around I guess, cuz if it's gonna be Zimmerman and Robby running the show, we screwed...

larry ii came to our terminal about two years ago and told all us drivers he wished he could spend more time farming and tractor pulling. i guess he has come to that time in his life where he can do that and make a good living. from what i understand the superstore he has is a pretty big set up, and i think he farms several thousand acres. good for him.

larry ii came to our terminal about two years ago and told all us drivers he wished he could spend more time farming and tractor pulling. i guess he has come to that time in his life where he can do that and make a good living. from what i understand the superstore he has is a pretty big set up, and i think he farms several thousand acres. good for him.

You are correct Buford. L2 owns 5 farming stores and that has always been his passion. He has decided to pursue this venture and expand his own business. We should all be wishing him the best of luck. I do not see anything negative here.

He came to our tewrminal when the Nascar Hauler was set up and told us the same thing as he told Buford. Farming is his passion and the implement company does a good business. I wish the him the best, it would be a great feeling to wake up every morning knowing you are going to spend the day doing something you love. GOOD LUCK LARRYII!!

I dont know about the east but out west Oboma is giving all the farmers the moon it would be a good time to be in selling farm equipment and farming

The ship is slowly sinking the writings on the wall for those of you who can read!!!

Help us help us MISTER ROBERTS!!!

Don't fret faithful slaves i just want to stick it in a little more :funky::eck13: AND YOU'LL BE ALL HAPPY AGAIN!!!

TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN KISSING MY :butt kiss: I REALLY ENJOYED IT AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY :eck13:

SO UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN A M F !!!!! :biglaugh: :rofl2: :biglaugh: :BlahBlah: :shades:

The ship is slowly sinking the writings on the wall for those of you who can read!!!

Help us help us MISTER ROBERTS!!!

Don't fret faithful slaves i just want to stick it in a little more :funky::eck13: AND YOU'LL BE ALL HAPPY AGAIN!!!

TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN KISSING MY :butt kiss: I REALLY ENJOYED IT AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY :eck13:

SO UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN A M F !!!!! :biglaugh: :rofl2: :biglaugh: :BlahBlah: :shades:
Whats your issue Crockett?You an ex R+L or just being an azzhole?

Whats your issue Crockett?You an ex R+L or just being an azzhole?

He's both, I think he was with R&L, then quit or got canned and now has to come on here and razz everybody.
The thing is he thinks he's being ever so clever and cute. See how he hunts down the little figures so his post look really cool?
Why, I'd be he spends a long time contemplating just where to place each one to make his post the most dynamic.

He's such a artist...................

Is there anyone in wilmington confirming this story? I've heard that SOMEONE is gone,but it seems to be a secret. I hear that it may be Zimmerman,or that he is next. I also hear that
SR. is back in the day to day mix. If there is anyone in management or in wilmington on here please give us the real story. We all work for the same company so any change in management at the top affects us all.

Yes Larry II has left the building. One of the last Good Guys, I hope for the best for him. Now the fight is on for his title and office. The question is will it be a home grown boy or an outsider to fill his seat?

JR's gone

I know there's guys out there that have been here longer then I have but for 12 yrs I've been hearing that R&L is closing it's doors, but we are all still here. I'm gonna try to stick it out and for another 12 or so years GOD willing. Anyway keep you're heads up guys no one knows our future but those who sit at the R&L round table. LoL :sombrero2:

:ohmy:sorry to see L2 go.yes he can devote more time to his own interests but did you all consider this. Maybe it just wasnt fun or rewarding anymore.I know for a fact things have been done the past year or so that he did not like. this along with the economy, fuel prices, the antagonism and distrust of the employees, in what used to be a great company. Its pretty bad when one of the owners quits the company. doesn't bode well for the future. I too think there is more coming.