Estes | Lasagna Or Seniority

Tacos! Nachos!

Yes ribs get brought too and pizzas, chicken, sacks full of burgers, sacks full of Halloween candy!! You name it they bring it. Lasagna was what was left over from dinner that night!!!

buenos nachos and tacos!!:funky: or tamales!!:hysterical: well maybe not in tennesse!! i guess i get no miles!!:hysterical:

He can't afford lasagna. But his 401k will buy him a can or two of spagetti -o's and a :spam1: sandwich 10-4!!! Elvis out...
no need to buy it when I'm married to a great Italian woman who can cook up some homemade baby! mmmm...oh and whats wrong with spam, it rocks, try spam and eggs sometime.

come on over!!

man with christmas just around the corner I need to find me some tamales...mmmmmmm

My mom makes the best tamales! Just feed my ABF brothers today! at our yard! when we had a big Union meeting with our bussinness agent!! and 30drivers and dock workers really enjoyed them!! So you and Estesfr8 are invited to robsnightmares moms house !! don't worry I'm at my best behavior or momma kicks butt!! union or not!!:smilie_132:oh yea i forgot my newest friend JimBob! ok you too beerboy!!

My mom makes the best tamales! Just feed my ABF brothers today! at our yard! when we had a big Union meeting with our bussinness agent!! and 30drivers and dock workers really enjoyed them!! So you and Estesfr8 are invited to robsnightmares moms house !! don't worry I'm at my best behavior or momma kicks butt!! union or not!!:smilie_132:oh yea i forgot my newest friend JimBob! ok you too beerboy!!

Hey great idea RNM! If a pan of lasagna can get Estes drivers 600 miles, then a few tamales might get us a few more union brothers!!!!! We will convert these anti union drivers yet!!!! Elvis out and counting our new dues.......:1036316054:

Hey great idea RNM! If a pan of lasagna can get Estes drivers 600 miles, then a few tamales might get us a few more union brothers!!!!! We will convert these anti union drivers yet!!!! Elvis out and counting our new dues.......:1036316054:
maybe you can wrap thm in union cards instad or corn husks, lol!!!

So at this point, we now know the totals of the types that watch this forum:

Drivers/Dock (Seniority) -- 9
Lasagna (Management) -- 13

Guess since things are slow and management is more worried about what we say here than we thought, they have time to post here and vote here.

Lots of lasagna heads here, that's for sure!!!!