Estes | Lasagna Or Seniority

So at this point, we now know the totals of the types that watch this forum:

Drivers/Dock (Seniority) -- 9
Lasagna (Management) -- 13

Guess since things are slow and management is more worried about what we say here than we thought, they have time to post here and vote here.

Lots of lasagna heads here, that's for sure!!!!
OMG, It couldnt be the fact that other drivers disagree with you could it? It has to be "MANAGEMENT". I think your paranoid that the boards are flooded with managers who hang on your every word and thought.

My mom makes the best tamales! Just feed my ABF brothers today! at our yard! when we had a big Union meeting with our bussinness agent!! and 30drivers and dock workers really enjoyed them!! So you and Estesfr8 are invited to robsnightmares moms house !! don't worry I'm at my best behavior or momma kicks butt!! union or not!!:smilie_132:oh yea i forgot my newest friend JimBob! ok you too beerboy!!

Hey what about SMOKESTACK !

So at this point, we now know the totals of the types that watch this forum:

Drivers/Dock (Seniority) -- 9
Lasagna (Management) -- 13

Guess since things are slow and management is more worried about what we say here than we thought, they have time to post here and vote here.

Lots of lasagna heads here, that's for sure!!!!

well it maybe real damn good lasagna. i'd give a hundred miles up every now and again for sum good pasta

OMG, It couldnt be the fact that other drivers disagree with you could it? It has to be "MANAGEMENT". I think your paranoid that the boards are flooded with managers who hang on your every word and thought.

I can't speak for my articulate friend, the infamous mt helmet, but I would be very disappointed if management wasn't hanging on my every word and thought. It is because of them, that I am here anyway. I know for a fact that they are junkies for my postings. They shake with fear every time they click on trucking boards from their favorites button. In anticipation of a post from Elvis, revealing their scandalous behavior. Kinda like when a cockroach scurries away when you turn the lights on. Elvis out and revelling in his demented hobby.......

I can't speak for my articulate friend, the infamous mt helmet, but I would be very disappointed if management wasn't hanging on my every word and thought. It is because of them, that I am here anyway. I know for a fact that they are junkies for my postings. They shake with fear every time they click on trucking boards from their favorites button. In anticipation of a post from Elvis, revealing their scandalous behavior. Kinda like when a cockroach scurries away when you turn the lights on. Elvis out and revelling in his demented hobby.......

:hysterical: Man that was a good one, your a legend in your own mind TE....like I said last night...Elvis for Global Mod! :1036316054:

time clocks, seniorty ,benifts,clock time, all are foriegn words here.They still working on if I do good JR,will let me put my name on the door of my truck.