ODFL | Lazy drivers

gocubbies

TB Lurker
Credits
Sorry, but I can't drive for OD because they don't like me. You drivers have got it made. You get paid to sit on your lazy arse all day and smoke cigarettes and drink your damn coffee. Try working on the dock and see how you get treated. You drivers talk about how great of a company OD is. I guess OD values lazy turds. I bust my ass every day and get treated like garbage. Screw OD.

When you say "you drivers" you're including a lot of people.Just because you see them sitting waiting on loads doesn't mean they don't work.If you're tired of what you have leave it.

Well,I have work'd on the dock's&OD give's you plenty of oportunity's to better yourself if you want to..The ? is if you want to!!!You said you can't drive because they don't like you..That is the ?..Second of all if you don't like it leave then.Because OD does not need attitudes like that working for them.You do your job&you are treated very well.Where else can you go work&make the money you get pay'd without any college education.I know some that have a college education working on the dock's.They make more than would have else where.
Sorry, but I can't drive for OD because they don't like me. You drivers have got it made. You get paid to sit on your lazy arse all day and smoke cigarettes and drink your damn coffee. Try working on the dock and see how you get treated. You drivers talk about how great of a company OD is. I guess OD values lazy turds. I bust my ass every day and get treated like garbage. Screw OD.

Tune them drivers out. They're not your boss. I avoid them myself. I wait in my car right until my start time, go in get my truck/hook and go off and make sure I do a damn good job for the day. Then I get back, have my paperwork all done before pulling in the gate and clock out. Maybe say something to the office gals and off I go home. A lot less drama to deal with. I'm there to work, do a good job and make sure I go home tired. Not get into the gossip groups.

Lazy--all of us are in one or another. So what . we can still outdo our kids right they are worst LOL

I am sure most of us "Drivers" have worked a dock or 2 before, in the hot, cold, dusty, noisy place it can be, like a previous post stated, OD gives you plenty of chances to better yourself, all though we have some full time 20 plus year dock workers making more than some of our newbie drivers!!!

i am sure he will be much happier at 7-11. that would be a great work environment for him. then he wont have to worry about working the dock.