TForce | Leo's Going Away Party

hugnlug

TB Veteran
Credits
You know, I was wondering if anyone was invited to Leo's going away party? I guess my invite must of gotten lost in the mail. I wonder if the armoured car was backed up to the back door in Richmond?

I was not invited, So I took it apon my self to send him a going away gift. A customized roll of duct tape. He will be the envy of the retirement industry.

I didn't even now they had a going away party for him?

Is he gone from UPS Freight now?

Did you really send him a gift BusterNite?
Where did you send it,to the general office in Richmond,Atlanta,or his own home?

I guess the only idea I had that he was gone was he wasn't in the last issue of our company magazine with his old mission statement printed out.
It was Gordon giving the employee speech this time.

Leo didn't have anything to say in that last issue.

Is he going to get millions like most leaving/fired CEO's?

Speaking of millions, Did you see where Bob Nardelli the CEO of Home Depot just quit his job. His severance package was $210 Million. Anyone know what our severance package is if we quit? :hysterical:

Speaking of millions, Did you see where Bob Nardelli the CEO of Home Depot just quit his job. His severance package was $210 Million. Anyone know what our severance package is if we quit? :hysterical:

Well you do have too return your uniforms!!:hysterical: . But we at UPSF would like to thank you for all your dedicated years of service as a sanitation engineer, and we will send you an autographed Gordie pen , in whatever color you choose.

This item will be made of fools gold, and will come in a bright, shiney, chrome plated box, with the insignea ( GIT R DONE) on the side.

Also for putting up with our crap for all these years ( equipment , mass confusion,) we have given a little of your pention too LEO on the way out.

Thanx for your years of dedication, and may the public retirement system be with you!!!!.:smilie_132: :smilie_132:

speaking of going away parties, I heard our fearless leader Matt M****e is "going away".:smilie_132: Any body Know for sure?

speaking of going away parties, I heard our fearless leader Matt M***e is "going away".:smilie_132: Any body Know for sure?

How did you squeek that last name by the mods?

Matt, leaving? Where is he going to go? Estes? The employees would love him over there and vice-versa.

Well, I'm done with all my safety training. Now I got my club and ready to get all the drivers fired if they don't shape up to UPS standards.

Well, that's what most of the union folks want all the UPSF folks to think.

I'm sorry to report it is just the opposite.

First I want to say the only severance any of use regular working stiffs have coming when we hand in our UPS Freight time card for the last time,is 52 weeks of unpaid vacation for life.

The other thing is I've found that all UPS wants out of us freight haulers is.
#1 they want us to get rid of all of our freight on our routes at all costs,other than being unsafe.
#2 they want us to have pride in their brand.
Not cutting people off,jumping curbs to make our corners to causing predestrians to jump for their lives if they are on the sidewalk.
Also no road rage whatsoever regardless of who starts it.
#3 last but not least.
We need to be happy,happy,happy around all of our customers,absolutly no negativity in the course of our jobs.
All negative thoughts are to take place off the clock on our own time.

The bottom line here is to do the best you can,be fully focused on what we are doing at all times being safe,as well having a positive attitude.
Because we are a part of a first class operation,that is known the world over.
Hey all this fun,and they pay me for it.
This works for me.

First I want to say the only severance any of use regular working stiffs have coming when we hand in our UPS Freight time card for the last time,is 52 weeks of unpaid vacation for life.

The other thing is I've found that all UPS wants out of us freight haulers is.
#1 they want us to get rid of all of our freight on our routes at all costs,other than being unsafe.
#2 they want us to have pride in their brand.
Not cutting people off,jumping curbs to make our corners to causing predestrians to jump for their lives if they are on the sidewalk.
Also no road rage whatsoever regardless of who starts it.
#3 last but not least.
We need to be happy,happy,happy around all of our customers,absolutly no negativity in the course of our jobs.
All negative thoughts are to take place off the clock on our own time.

The bottom line here is to do the best you can,be fully focused on what we are doing at all times being safe,as well having a positive attitude.
Because we are a part of a first class operation,that is known the world over.
Hey all this fun,and they pay me for it.
This works for me.

Nice post!!!
I will keep all this in mind when Im sitting 4 hours waiting for freight with no pay. Then I will think about how safe I am after sitting all those hours on my way home half a sleep in a snow storm with my bald tires. I think the first class you are talking about is the UPS package employees. We are second class!

Nice post!!!
I will keep all this in mind when Im sitting 4 hours waiting for freight with no pay. Then I will think about how safe I am after sitting all those hours on my way home half a sleep in a snow storm with my bald tires. I think the first class you are talking about is the UPS package employees. We are second class!
1st class, 2nd class? I didn't know we were even in that league!!! But here's a notstalgic moment.......remember when they rebranded us? The new motto was the "best of the best"!! I don't hear that anymore. Not even a whisper. I guess they woke up.

I have a Friend of a Friend who knows another Friends brother-in-Law who knows his wifes Sister-in-Law which is his second cousin on his Mothers side and he said that the party was a great Success. Leo is now on his way to .. ....... .......... Inc. He should do a great job for them like he did for You know who.........What a Great Man...God bless those who take care of others.