XPO | Let's lighten up a bit !!!!!

Lester Dover

TB Lurker
Credits
:hysterical:Is life at Conway like a bowl of cherries? Why no its like a bowl of halapenos. Be careful what you do today for it may burn your a$$$ tomorrow. (This post just for fun No disrespect intended.)

Wow no replies to this yet? In a perfect world there would be no :cuss:! But the world isn`t perfect and neither is any job. If you are not the lead dog the view never changes does it?

Well, I bet if the lead dog looked like this you'd be happier?

5.jpg

No George, No brother named Ben. I however have a sister named Lisette Pocahontas D***** . Mom and the mail man had a weird sense of humor such as myself. Thanks for the inquiry anyway. Oh by the way my first name is Dimrod. Go figure, Huh

I went to the gas station today and gave the clerk a $10 bill and ask for $5 in gas. She cocked her leg and farted and gave me $5 change back.

George,I forgot to tell you that my grandfather was a doctor. He wrote a medical journal and his best friend illustrated it for him. "What,s In There" a study of proctology by Ben Dover and C.Howett Fields. A good read if you are into dark places. If that does'nt do it, try these. 40 miles to the outhouse by I.P.Daily,or Under the bleachers by Seymour Butts or Spots on the wall by Whu Slung Dung, They're GREAT !!!

A little what , beerfd ? Racy or scary or maybe a little out of the ordinary. Well it is to try and shed a little humor in this uptight mothertrucking world. I hope after along hard day or night you will soon be able to have a bellysplitting laugh on this post.

A little what , beerfd ? Racy or scary or maybe a little out of the ordinary. Well it is to try and shed a little humor in this uptight mothertrucking world. I hope after along hard day or night you will soon be able to have a bellysplitting laugh on this post.
Yes, that's exactly what it was ...humor. TDW got it. You obviously didn't...:chairshot::funky::funky: