XPO | Let's lighten up a bit !!!!!

Ya know, I don't have to prove if I'm man or not to you. I am a woman. A few on here know who I am privately and who my husband is.

As for middle management, nope, not me. I don't work for ConWay but married to one of their driver.

As soon as your opinion becomes important to me, I'll let ya know :1036316054:

MY MAN MY MAN

You are such a JOKE! Middle Management!

How about this one?

4_6_2006.jpg

This one does the trick tired. :1036316054: :1036316054: :1036316054: enjoy the greenies

well, if she were the cause, I bet I could figure out a way to get it ruled non-preventable...and if not, at least "understandable"...

Apparently not. He's too tired to take out the trash but if I bend over to pick something up, it's like an octopus jumped me and I can't move!! :funky:

He gets excited when his yearly...um.. gift is about to be presented. :hysterical:

You sure he`s not to tired for all of that? :Bondage::TR10driving03:

At a week long seminar being held recently for a group of men, the speaker, at the end of one particular session, paused and asked the following:

"Just to get an idea,", he said, "how many of you in this room, have sex more than once a week?".....he waited and about a quarter of the room raised their hands. "Fascinating", he continued, "Now, how many of you have sex once a week?", again, about a quarter of the room responded. "Alright, how many of you twice a month?", somewhat less responded this time. "Well", he said, "how many only once a month?", there were about the same amount as the previous question who raised their hands to this. "Anybody only every few months?" , and surprisingly, some hands went up to this. "Well", he said, I don't suppose there is anybody who only gets it once a year is there?"....Immediatly a man jumped to his feet at the back of the room, started waving both hands wildly above his head and screaming "Me, ME, right here, Whoo, Whoo......"....and would not stop. Shouting over the top of the man's enthusiasm, the speaker managed to yell, "Hey, wait, if you only get it once a year, why on earth are you so fired up?????", the man, without calming down any at all, yelled back................"TONIGHTS THE NIGHT, TONIGHTS THE NIGHT"..........:beerchug:

:hysterical::biglaugh::hysterical::biglaugh: *ahem* trust a man to come up with that joke!!

At a week long seminar being held recently for a group of men, the speaker, at the end of one particular session, paused and asked the following:

"Just to get an idea,", he said, "how many of you in this room, have sex more than once a week?".....he waited and about a quarter of the room raised their hands. "Fascinating", he continued, "Now, how many of you have sex once a week?", again, about a quarter of the room responded. "Alright, how many of you twice a month?", somewhat less responded this time. "Well", he said, "how many only once a month?", there were about the same amount as the previous question who raised their hands to this. "Anybody only every few months?" , and surprisingly, some hands went up to this. "Well", he said, I don't suppose there is anybody who only gets it once a year is there?"....Immediatly a man jumped to his feet at the back of the room, started waving both hands wildly above his head and screaming "Me, ME, right here, Whoo, Whoo......"....and would not stop. Shouting over the top of the man's enthusiasm, the speaker managed to yell, "Hey, wait, if you only get it once a year, why on earth are you so fired up?????", the man, without calming down any at all, yelled back................"TONIGHTS THE NIGHT, TONIGHTS THE NIGHT"..........

Dad's advice

Young man going off to college to his dad's old alma mater. So dear old dad, remembering his wild days went to give Junior some advice:

Dad: Son, I know you'll party on the weekends and you'll need some protection.
Junior: Awww, dad, this is embarrassing!
Dad: I know but you need to know this, especially in this day and age.
Junior: Ok dad, so what's the advice?

Dad: If you find a nice girl you'll need to buy 1 condom. For the night.
Junior: Ok, I understand that.

Dad: If you find one girl on the wild side, you'll need to buy a weekend pack of 3.
Junior: Wow, that sounds pretty good dad.

Dad: Then if you find two wild women you'll need to buy the "Husband's Special"
Junior: "Husband's Special"?? What do you mean?? I don't want to get married now!!
Dad: Relax son, it means a box of 12: one for January, one for February, one for March...... :hysterical::biglaugh::funky::hysterical: