XPO | Lho

Yeah, he was pulling a city van (and if u look @ the top faring, it's a city tractor as well), but he's NOT making up the 16-hour rule issue. I talk to linehaul drivers out of my barn all the time who get forced to use their 16-hour rule on Sat. am after being forced to work the dock 'til sunup and have 250+ miles to run back home. Having a CDL for this outfit means Certified Dock Laborer, not what it should...

Who gives a flying F*! about your 16 hour rule agenda, and trying to already lay blame on someone without ANY facts about what happened. **** off and take that crap to another thread.

Lets get some information about the driver, he/she is the most important part of this thread right now.

Who gives a flying F*! about your 16 hour rule agenda, and trying to already lay blame on someone without ANY facts about what happened. **** off and take that crap to another thread.

Lets get some information about the driver, he/she is the most important part of this thread right now.

Just wondering where you read that I was laying blame on ANYONE about this accident, in fact I feel HORRIBLY for the driver and his family and wish someone out of LHO would give us an update on how the driver involved is doing. When I made this comment, I was remarking about something someone else had said earlier. I was making no judgement call on how this driver got involved in the accident. BTW, I'm new here, glad to be here and look forward to hearing what everyone has to say about this and any other topic we take up on this forum.

I was out of town, so I just talk to someone fromLHW, Eric made it through the operation. But they said his head was crushed, and the way I was told that only his wife and kids can go to see him, soI guess he is icu. The main thign is that he made it through the fisrt few operations. Maybe Monday I can find out some more. Keep sayin prayers for Eric.

I was out of town, so I just talk to someone fromLHW, Eric made it through the operation. But they said his head was crushed, and the way I was told that only his wife and kids can go to see him, soI guess he is icu. The main thign is that he made it through the fisrt few operations. Maybe Monday I can find out some more. Keep sayin prayers for Eric.

Thanks frogger .. I appreciate it.

Just wondering where you read that I was laying blame on ANYONE about this accident, in fact I feel HORRIBLY for the driver and his family and wish someone out of LHO would give us an update on how the driver involved is doing. When I made this comment, I was remarking about something someone else had said earlier. I was making no judgement call on how this driver got involved in the accident. BTW, I'm new here, glad to be here and look forward to hearing what everyone has to say about this and any other topic we take up on this forum.

I read your post about three times and I can see why the fellas jumped you ..

Thanks for the update frogger, hope he pulls through this.

nncnwydude...not in this thread, it is not for debate about any stupid rules, or any stupid things the company does, it is ABOUT THE DRIVER FROM LHW and how he is doing.

Make your 16 hour rule arguments somewhere else.

Thanks for the update frogger, hope he pulls through this.

nncnwydude...not in this thread, it is not for debate about any stupid rules, or any stupid things the company does, it is ABOUT THE DRIVER FROM LHW and how he is doing.

Make your 16 hour rule arguments somewhere else.

Sorry if I offended anyone, wasn't my intention at all, I will be praying for this driver and his family. As updates come out, please let all of us know how he's doing.

The way I understand it is he is home and is able to talk to his wife and children. Hehas a steel plate in his head. He came home in a week. Being retired I do not get on here as much as I use to. Passes fast been over a year since I retired and started getting my pension. Sure is nice, but miss drivig a truck, but not the working the dock. Will let you know when I hear something else.