SAIA | Life after Saia

rewind

TB Lurker
Credits
Well to all my Ex-fellow employees.
Merry Christmas.
My time at Saia was well learned. And the friends I made from being there are for a lifetime, the lessons I learned from Saia is lessons I will never forget.
The phrase from the ole days "We Care We Share" was a moto they once lived by. Too sad what Saia has done and keeps doing to their employees.
Well God Speed Drivers and others...............

Good for you rewind, there is life after every company, never forget that, Saia is a good company, don't matter what you or anyone else thinks, if I had to go back into freight, mind you if would have to be on linehaul, I would not be shy about knocking on Saia's door. I left fedex freight, my life got a whole lot better!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours, I hope your home with your loved ones.

Thats great Boltseal, I have been fortunate, some of my friends made moves they regreted, I have never left a company and regreted it, I missed it, but I have always made moves for the better.

been here 13yrs,seen lots of changes.for the good and bad..seen them get rid of some dedicated people..we share we care is long gone.but as a job,im not going anywhere,im treated fine..HAPPY NEW YEAR,,to all,lets keep doing the best we can,and hope it pays off..:bgroovy::bananapartyhat:

you didnt get in 2 different drivers faces and yell at them,did you? and threaten one of the drivers jobs did you???? there should not be a company around that allows employees to act like that and get away with it.I heard the driver has been doin that stuff for years and kept gettin away with it.The company kept stickin up for him.Heard he had a file in H.R bout 4 inches thick... That ol' fart needed to retire anyway...... I kinda think he was Bi-Polar maybe...... well right back @ cha rewind sorry for your loss.