R&L | Linehaul Scranton/pittston Pennsylvania

Because the last time I said something bad about R&L you got your panties in a bunch, deleted it and sent me a nsastygram
If you have personal experience with the subject matter and not simply coming in to stir crap, your welcome to give your opinion. Problem is, you generally only come to the R+L page to stir crap, otherwise you stay in XPOs page.

I'm considering linehaul out of Scranton, Pennsylvania.
What are the pros and cons ?
Do.they layoff?
Payrate?

Thanks
It's a decent job but if you don't know much about LTL do your research. There are other companies with higher l/h pay along with cheaper and/or free insurance.

I'm considering linehaul out of Scranton, Pennsylvania.
What are the pros and cons ?
Do.they layoff?
Payrate?

Thanks
R&L is different than a lot of the other LTL's. A lot depends on the SCM at a specific location. Linehaul runs are a flat rate. Some are good some are not. You really need info specific to the service center, that can be hard to come by. Hopefully someone out if that barn can answer better. This may not help much but it's the best I have to offer. Generally they do not lay off.

R&L is different than a lot of the other LTL's. A lot depends on the SCM at a specific location. Linehaul runs are a flat rate. Some are good some are not. You really need info specific to the service center, that can be hard to come by. Hopefully someone out if that barn can answer better. This may not help much but it's the best I have to offer. Generally they do not lay off.
Thank you I'll meet the terminal manager tomorrow

All trucking companies are pretty much the same just a different name on the door.