Dayton | Linehaul

BumpDraft

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone know if they have good linehaul runs out of Mckees Rock terminal? ( Pittsburgh pa) I see they are hiring for city and linehaul. Do the force linehaul to do dock work or is it optional? TIA

Anyone know if they have good linehaul runs out of Mckees Rock terminal? ( Pittsburgh pa) I see they are hiring for city and linehaul. Do the force linehaul to do dock work or is it optional? TIA
No idea how good the runs are out of there. Never forced to work the dock. Mostly windshield time. If you are at a break bulk like Toledo or Dayton for more than a half hour you can clock in and dump trash or sweep. You make your hourly rate for that. I do that because I'm not a napper. I also have found they get you moving quicker if they have to pay you. The only time I have to kick freight is Saturday morning if I have a final trailer with freight for South Bend. Usually no more than a half to a full hours worth.

No idea how good the runs are out of there. Never forced to work the dock. Mostly windshield time. If you are at a break bulk like Toledo or Dayton for more than a half hour you can clock in and dump trash or sweep. You make your hourly rate for that. I do that because I'm not a napper. I also have found they get you moving quicker if they have to pay you. The only time I have to kick freight is Saturday morning if I have a final trailer with freight for South Bend. Usually no more than a half to a full hours worth.
If you know dan from ups i think i know you unless dumping the barrels is popular

Does anyone on here know if St. Louis / St. Peters Mo is still hiring road drivers? Or is the website out of date?
I will be filling out the application when I get home for the weekend. Thanks!