XPO | Linehaul

The good 0l' station wagon....man, I thought I was the only one who had to ride to school in the station wagon lol

The last few years of my teen's, I spent ridding in a 1970 Pontiac Grand Safari station wagon. Three seats facing forward and a big 455 power plant under the hood. The 455 came in handy when I got my DL.

the easiest way to keep that set straight is to throw a couple of drag chains on those babys keeps me straight and true every nite on the greatest hill on the west side DONNER:showoff:

the easiest way to keep that set straight is to throw a couple of drag chains on those babys keeps me straight and true every nite on the greatest hill on the west side DONNER:showoff:

Man you can keep that Donner. You URE guys got my respect. I'll stay with the Grapevine, just one 6% grade and when it snows they shut it down.:guiness:

No chains allowed out here.. I thought Vail was the worst hill C'mooon..