List all the you have worked & The Money you made if you remember

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
I started out my working life by getting a job in a restaurant washing dishes for a couple hours a day with a work permit at the age of 14 . I made 2.90 per hour then I switched to a bunch of fast food restaurants KFC was the longest gig there.
Then I ran a clipper like my Dad did at a couple veneer companies (maybe 6 bucks an hour around 1984) No future in that so I left, Don't think my Dad ever made over 6 bucks an hour in his life except when he drove a cab on the weekends when the furniture market was in town in High Point
I then went to work for a vending machine company and kept food in the machines Maybe 8 bucks an hour if I worked hard
I then went to Coca Cola (when the bottles was glass) Probably the hardest job I ever worked. Not much money , hated the job
Then I worked at a hosiery mill as the shipping clerk for about 6 bucks an hour and started talking to the drivers at different companies.
Got my foot in the door at Fredrickson 1987 by bugging the lady terminal manager to death. Said she would start me off at 7 an hour when I got my check she started me off at 850 so I was a happy boy. Stayed there for 8 years and left for AF , Fedex bought us and still there 29 yrs later

First job I was 14, worked after school for a small local trucking company. Put the trailers against the dock, worked the dock, dropped out the trailers, fueled the tractors and parked them in the garage. Think I was paid something like $1.80 p/h. I loved every minute of it. The two partners that owned the company were great guys, worked the dock right along side you. It was a fun atmosphere, everybody had a nickname, most of them not too flattering. Like "Dirty Charlie".

we got a 2500 word limit , and I was a stripper .
How every job ? And how much ? Very first job
my Dad put me in charge of empty beer cups
that needed a refill at Dartball (it's a dart game)
I made tips like age 8 , then 9 dug potatoes .25
a bushel and it needs to be full !