Yellow | LIVE UPDATES: How to Follow the Teamster International Election Vote Count

:hyper:
Brothers and sisters, nothing to see here, move on....
The Zucker's slate won by a landslide.
Now let's hope this Zucker's team take the bull by the horn, meaning Yellow Freight.
We need our full pension back plus all pay back from 2011, that was our original agreement to keep this company alive. Let Yellow Corp. have a option payment plan if they can't pay in full.
:732:
And the vaccine mandates out. Let the jabbed to go for a ride on their roulette and leave the non jabbed alone.
Then, they can have my monthly union dues.
:mf swordfight:

OZ slate crushing Vairma slate in Central so far!

Epke Zonderland Bummer GIF by DutchGymnasticsKNGU

Teamsters United Slate Wins 70-75% of Vote in South, Midwest.

The O’Brien Zuckerman Teamsters United Slate’s lead is steadily growing in the hotly-contested election to determine the future course of the Teamsters Union.

As of this time, the Teamsters United slate has won 77% of the votes counted so far. O’Brien won the union’s nine-state Southern Region by 71%, and the ongoing count in the sprawling Central Region is headed for a higher margin than that.

Some of the union’s largest and strongest locals voted by overwhelming margins for the challengers against the Hoffa-backed Vairma slate. Chicago Local 705, Indianapolis Local 135, Kansas City Local 41, Detroit Local 299 and local unions across Ohio have gone by margins of 84% to 95% for O’Brien and Teamsters United.

Louisville Local 89, which includes the UPS Worldport workers at their huge air hub, voted 84% for Teamsters United. Local 89 is headed by Fred Zuckerman, who headed the Teamsters United slate which narrowly lost in 2016. Zuckerman is running for the number two spot on the Teamsters United slate.
:clapping:

The count is continually updated here.
:1036316054:

I am guessing
South Monday
Central Tuesday
East Wednesday
West Thursday
Canada Friday
The votes are being counted and tabulated one local union at a time, starting with the Southern Region, and now the 13-state Central Region. Then the count will move on to the Eastern Region, then the West, and finally Canada. The count is being conducted by the staff of an independent Election Supervisor and is expected to be completed by this Friday, November 19.

The votes are being counted and tabulated one local union at a time, starting with the Southern Region, and now the 13-state Central Region. Then the count will move on to the Eastern Region, then the West, and finally Canada. The count is being conducted by the staff of an independent Election Supervisor and is expected to be completed by this Friday, November 19.
I'm not sure if that means I was right wrong or close?

The election is long over... in the sense that OZ has well over 70% of the vote! It's a landslide.

CNN Called it. Nate Silver called it. Even Fox News called it. Trump said it was rigged by machines from Venezuela. Put a fork in it, cause it's done!

:19:

Do you think the workers were tired of a Union where you couldn't be sure who's side they were on?