XPO | Lla *****s out.

The America dream is alive and well....It took a hit with Obama but he's on his way out....It truly baffles my mind that you guys think you can unionize Conway...Wake up from this fantasy you guys are in.....It will never happen. THEY WON'T LET IT.....I think it would be a good thing for Conway but they have more money and power than the Teamsters....I'm not anti-union.....I'm only trying to make you understand their attorneys will drag this out for years just like Overnite.....Why can't you guys get this.....I wish the Teamsters had the leverage like in the good old days....But here in 2014 it will never happen....Again let me say....I think it would be good for Conway...But the Conway attorneys will drag this out for years if they have to....And in the end there will be no contract....Mark my words.....It's all about money and the best attorneys.....Conway has them....Look at OJ as a prime example....Everyone knows he did it.....But money and good attorneys got him off....It will be no different here.

Rollin62 don't even work here. He's just running his mouth picking fights he can't win. That's why he ran off. Couldn't toe the line.

Again. Thank you for posting this. We have been doing to much name calling and silly crap.

It's nice when people stick to facts and truths.
This will spend years in the legal system....And all the money spent I'm sure could be spent on things more important....On both sides.

last i knew, this is just a stunt that companies pull when they lose the vote. an nlrb election is a serious matter, and both parties are supposed to agree to the conditions of the voting room, and both sides have wittnesses there to make sure everything goes down fairly. this is just conway whining that they lost.... if there was legit problems, it wouldnt be coming out this late after the vote....

The America dream is alive and well....It took a hit with Obama but he's on his way out....It truly baffles my mind that you guys think you can unionize Conway...Wake up from this fantasy you guys are in.....It will never happen. THEY WON'T LET IT.....I think it would be a good thing for Conway but they have more money and power than the Teamsters....I'm not anti-union.....I'm only trying to make you understand their attorneys will drag this out for years just like Overnite.....Why can't you guys get this.....I wish the Teamsters had the leverage like in the good old days....But here in 2014 it will never happen....Again let me say....I think it would be good for Conway...But the Conway attorneys will drag this out for years if they have to....And in the end there will be no contract....Mark my words.....It's all about money and the best attorneys.....Conway has them....Look at OJ as a prime example....Everyone knows he did it.....But money and good attorneys got him off....It will be no different here.

So we should all just give up Conway had won, or will win, is that what you're saying?
Thank God you weren't the president on December 7th 1941. We would all be speaking Japanese.
If you can't stand a fight then stay out of the ring
some things are worth fighting for win lose or draw
At least if had a union we would have a say in our future.

It doesn't matter how California goes.....Conway will fight this with high powered attorneys and a contract will never reach the table.

Ok Rasputin.

You keep posting and posting these predictions of doom. We should now just lay prostrate to the lord Conway and take our screwings and smile.
NO!
I am NOT letting this go away! I was drawn here with a wonderful exchange for my services. And they have pulled that mutually agreed upon deal out from under us!!!!
Yes, that makes me the fool as it was not in writing but i AM left with the tools to recoup SOME of that. And THAT is what I intend to do.

Doubt that I am part of the problem. Just a truck driver. I ain't causing any of this. Sure as hell can't fix any of it.

The American dream is working for yourself doing what you love. We all work for someone else. And this isn't what love is.
'
You think you found a slice of the dream rolling over there ? Or are you in another nightmare ? Fulfilling someone else's dream ?
Now I see why you post so much, nobody talks to you at work....im shocked....

So, you mean to tell us "conjob" that the video posted on you tube, wasent a imtimadation tool? Im pretty sure that the guy that held the meeting had one objective, and that was to pressure you to vote no, its sad when a huge companylike conjob, treats their workers like crap, then the workers go all this way to have a voice (the teamsters), and then tell them, no no no, "i know you really didnt want to join the union" so we will file with the NLRB and until then, push more anti union garbage in ur head until we can get another vote. What a joke

Rollin62 don't even work here. He's just running his mouth picking fights he can't win. That's why he ran off. Couldn't toe the line.

Upnorth puts out a post on attacking the post not the poster and you seem to think for what ever reason You are above the rules, Seems like maybe a little favortisam on someone's part!!!!! I believe that's why your so against the union so bad, your little favortisam gig would be over, and you couldn't get your way as easy as you do now!!! Some folks think rules are made for everyone but themselves.....

Your anti-union you've said it before!

Again. Thank you for posting this. We have been doing to much name calling and silly crap.

It's nice when people stick to facts and truths.

So what would you expect from a company that said it will do anything in it's power to keep the union out. To call out the NLRB saying that they didn't conduct a fair election isn't very smart. How do you expect the NLRB to react from a "sore loser" company?
Right now Ted is scrabbling to get fictitious statements from some employees he's "coerced" into thinking they were violated. Thing is how is he going to prove it? How's he going to prove that the NLRB conducted a unfair election. Like someone stated before this is just a stall tactic from Conway, but what are they going to say when these terminals in Southern California go union?

It doesn't matter how California goes.....Conway will fight this with high powered attorneys and a contract will never reach the table.
Thing is IT'S JUST NOT California! Your mind is still stuck at the dispatch window of Overnite .... There are multiple campaigns, multiple different elections and multiple local unions involved.
All the money Conway is spending on attorneys, on union-busters (they are using busters here in California) all came from your (conway employees) pockets and don't ever forget that!
How much do you think those union-busters make? Ask them to provide their LM-20 Reports then ask Conway to produce their LM-10 reports, that will tell you exactly how much Conway is spending and paying those "consultants" as they like to be called.

Or try this:
https://cslxwep1.dol-esa.gov/Disclosure/OrderSR.jsp?ReportId=LM10

last i knew, this is just a stunt that companies pull when they lose the vote. an nlrb election is a serious matter, and both parties are supposed to agree to the conditions of the voting room, and both sides have wittnesses there to make sure everything goes down fairly. this is just conway whining that they lost.... if there was legit problems, it wouldnt be coming out this late after the vote....

NCT did the same thing... union busting 101

Upnorth puts out a post on attacking the post not the poster and you seem to think for what ever reason You are above the rules, Seems like maybe a little favortisam on someone's part!!!!! I believe that's why your so against the union so bad, your little favortisam gig would be over, and you couldn't get your way as easy as you do now!!! Some folks think rules are made for everyone but themselves.....
no ones above the rules. I don't play favourites.