Estes | Loads stacking up

i ran an edison load this morning its not that bad there the problem there right now is the crew replacing parts of the roof they had just recieved a big generator so maybe theyll let some of them loads roll

"a big generator" . when we got hit by a hurricane, they sent us one of those big generators also. it was a generac 5500 watt!!!

I love my run. Anybody that pulls seniority on me is getting their ass whooped. :tribehasspoken:

Yeah. We lost 2 too and I got caught in the wave on both of them. Had a 480 mile turn, bumped to a 510 mile meet, and bumped again to a 422 mile turn. It's a run that always is ready 4 hours early and turns at a dark terminal. I should be off by midnight.

I'll probably go back to a Sunday start in January if I can get my sleeper back.

I got bumped ,basically same miles no big deal . Also got bumped from my trusty cummins mule into a tampax powered pos that makes my ass and back hurt . But hey the environment is happy,right?

Cutting runs, and then on the Job Opportunities section of our website, it says "All Estes locations (except FL, VT and ME) are currently accepting applications for line-haul and team driver positions."

I guess they're expecting it to get busy again soon. I hope they're right.