Local 407 Sends Letter To Congressional Leaders!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Local 407 takes action!

7C2kasO.jpg

:hyper:

Thanks Dennis every little bit helps ABF Cleveland
Helps what? Nothing is going to help because you and the other Central States fund participants have nothing to offer Pelosi. You are dead to her and the other politicians until you bring something to the trade table. The proof is how many years has this same old plea been sent to both sides of the political aisle and how many subtle middle finger salutes have you gotten back? How many times have you seen the pension issue on national news? They don't give a crap about you and your problem and they never will. The teamster pensions are way down the to do list behind BLM, LGBTQ, POC, and probably KPOP.

Helps what? Nothing is going to help because you and the other Central States fund participants have nothing to offer Pelosi. You are dead to her and the other politicians until you bring something to the trade table. The proof is how many years has this same old plea been sent to both sides of the political aisle and how many subtle middle finger salutes have you gotten back? How many times have you seen the pension issue on national news? They don't give a crap about you and your problem and they never will. The teamster pensions are way down the to do list behind BLM, LGBTQ, POC, and probably KPOP.
Can't never did nothing! Got to hang in there until they count 10 and and call in the ring physician.

If politicians look at the percentage of members that take the time to mark a ballot for a Teamster election & drop it in the mail, (usually less that 25%), they have no reason to believe they will vote in a state or national election. Labor has strength in the ballot but only if they exercise their rights.

Can't never did nothing! Got to hang in there until they count 10 and and call in the ring physician.
I agree with your point but the ring doc was called a long time ago. Where's the supposed leader of the teamsters? Who is the supposed leader of the teamsters? Where's the teamster leadership and why aren't they writing the letter instead of some local president? Yep they've thrown in the towel and Jr Hoffa is just marking time until he can cash in his multiple pensions. However, Jr did put out a statement, when he announced, he was not seeking another term. " (I) feel confident in the finances, unity and momentum of one of the country's largest unions — and its restored integrity. What a POS.

Trump landslide, Republicans retake House. Democrat party in shambles. In hindsight, maybe burning and looting, wasn't a good political strategy. Is Grassley/ Alexander off the Table? butch lewis is D.O.A.. Hopefully, at least the PBGC will get a bailout!!!

Not looking good for democrats/biden. Iron belt democrats have flipped for TRUMP in Minnesota. In Kenosha, once ANTIFA leaves there won't be a democrat/commie left. I don't see a lot of leverage left to get butch lewis passed in the senate. After the DEMOCRAT supporters terrorized Rand Paul, I'd say MITCH will win in Kentucky with75% of the vote.

Democrat protestors torch Portland. Will Oregon turn red? Washington too? Is there any path for butch lewis to become law?
Yes there is if dumbasses like You would vote for Your interest instead of supporting Mitch the trump bitch McConnell. That's where all pension reform ends up at. Pull Your head out and let the sun shine on it. The world might look a little more clear to You. We can only hope. The republicans never have been in favor of the working folks. Never will as long as they brain wash idiots into voting for them.

Yes there is if dumbasses like You would vote for Your interest instead of supporting Mitch the trump bitch McConnell. That's where all pension reform ends up at. Pull Your head out and let the sun shine on it. The world might look a little more clear to You. We can only hope. The republicans never have been in favor of the working folks. Never will as long as they brain wash idiots into voting for them.
I vote for, Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all Americans! I vote for the continued prosperity and growth of union companies. Pension reform is necessary for that to happen.

816cliff your CSPF is still insured by the PBGC. Mitch McConnell and the Republicans are not trying to steal your insured pension. Mitch McConnell and the Republicans are not stealing your employers pension contributions. Why aren't you and NUCPP fighting for a good pension for all the "WORKING FOLKS"?

I vote for, Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all Americans! I vote for the continued prosperity and growth of union companies. Pension reform is necessary for that to happen.
For the tenth time, pension reform will not pass as long as mitch McConnel is breathing. Iam for all those things that You hold dear, but republicans are not going to do it. Having said that, being as gullible as You are, I have some bridges for sale.

For the tenth time, pension reform will not pass as long as mitch McConnel is breathing. Iam for all those things that You hold dear, but republicans are not going to do it. Having said that, being as gullible as You are, I have some bridges for sale.
We don't disparage others on the TB forums.

We don't disparage others on the TB forums.
I'm just a good ole country freight teamster trying to shine some light on the cold hard facts of life so that we all be healthy, happy, and prosperous. Sometimes, a fella has to use good old fashioned tough love. Your ego will get over it in no time.

I'm just a good ole country freight teamster trying to shine some light on the cold hard facts of life so that we all be healthy, happy, and prosperous. Sometimes, a fella has to use good old fashioned tough love. Your ego will get over it in no time.
Single employer pensions are insured by the PBGC for up to $65,000 a year. Compared to $12,870 for MEPFs. WoW what a difference. 816CLIFF would you be for MEPFs having to operate under the same laws as single employer pension funds?

Cat got your tongue 816cliff? No supporter of butch lewis, would ever be in favor of single employer pension fund laws. They would rather have tax payers subsidized unrealistic actuarial standards, FOREVER. Not a good plan, ANTIFA, BLM, Democrat protestors really don't pay much tax, they do riot, loot and burn well.

816cliff your CSPF is still insured by the PBGC. Mitch McConnell and the Republicans are not trying to steal your insured pension. Mitch McConnell and the Republicans are not stealing your employers pension contributions. Why aren't you and NUCPP fighting for a good pension for all the "WORKING FOLKS"?
The pbgc -is due to become insolvent about the same time cspf is. I am fighting it's a damn shame that it;s You and other folks who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground that I am fighting. The republican Brain washers Know how to get to simple minded folks. They say that fish is brain food. Maybe You should try every other day for a while. Say up into 11/3 /20.Just a suggestion old buddy.