Yellow | Long Live "Swamp Holly Orange"!

If you are ex Yellow or Roadway wear your old colors, but remember to tell the customer that you are now YRC FREIGHT. I know this will **** alot of people off, but this is the world we live in . We don't have the luxuary of being us against them anymore. We will sink or swim together, wether we are yrc, holland new penn, or whatever name you want to apply. Enough of this are the reason or they don't make enough money. does'nt anyone understand that if one goes down WE all go down? The bankers are not going to say that yrc freight is no good so we"ll sell them off?If this is the asumption that you are living under, you better remember that at least C F had a non union outfit that they could forward freight to.

I have the utmost confidence that our CEO will bring us back to profitability , like MR Miles did for Yellow years ago. Mr Welch left this Co. because he did'nt like the direction it was going. Give him a chance to help us grow and bring back our Brothers that are working crappy jobs to make ends meet.

If you are ex Yellow or Roadway wear your old colors, but remember to tell the customer that you are now YRC FREIGHT. I know this will **** alot of people off, but this is the world we live in . We don't have the luxuary of being us against them anymore. We will sink or swim together, wether we are yrc, holland new penn, or whatever name you want to apply. Enough of this are the reason or they don't make enough money. does'nt anyone understand that if one goes down WE all go down? The bankers are not going to say that yrc freight is no good so we"ll sell them off?If this is the asumption that you are living under, you better remember that at least C F had a non union outfit that they could forward freight to.

I 'm not sure "that one goes down we all go down" is accurate
Just sayin