XPO | Long time coming

Wow that place has got to be jumping with joy.Merry christmas to xlf.I used to run there and couldnt stand dealing with that one.

Didn't "she" just get "her" job back recently after being fired?

Yes she did.. Any driver would have been canned no questions asked for the remarks her larger than average mouth and physique made..

I understand it's fact that she walked off the job but I heard a rumor that I indeed hope is true.. I hope a driver that runs the XLF FAC can confirm it.. From what I understand, there was a large and loud round of applause when she walked off the job.. Please tell me this is true..

If nothing else, I remember when some drivers sent her stool to XRC Rochester, NY..lol..

First names and last initials are allowed

I'll throw it out there.. Tammy M.. XLF supervisor who was untouchable under Mark M. but the deeds and words caught up over time right.. I also understand the amazing POS PS quit after being forced back behind the wheel..hehe.. Those drivers you stuck it to didn't take too kindly to you when you got back behind the wheel with 10,000 total miles under your belt did they?? Good for you dude.. Both instances are addition by subtraction for Con-way Freight..

She is gone. The last of the M. M regime. The poor little bi@#$ thinks she was treated bad after M. M left. After the way she treated people she should have been canned
years ago. I heard the terminal was very joyous and a lot of singing and whistling going on. Ding dong the witch is dead was the prevailing song. A cake was even brought in to celebrate.
Not by management, but just as well. It is to bad we have to feel this way but we at XLF or any other terminal deserved much better. The MM regime is finally over with. What a gift.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is gone. The last of the M. M regime. The poor little bi@#$ thinks she was treated bad after M. M left. After the way she treated people she should have been canned
years ago. I heard the terminal was very joyous and a lot of singing and whistling going on. Ding dong the witch is dead was the prevailing song. A cake was even brought in to celebrate.
Not by management, but just as well. It is to bad we have to feel this way but we at XLF or any other terminal deserved much better. The MM regime is finally over with. What a gift.

No doubt man.. Like I said, if she was a driver her mouth would have had her canned some time ago.. During the time period she made her infamous comments a driver was let go one terminal away for saying much less.. In the last few months another driver a few terminals away was canned for something about the same as what she said..