Looking for good company to work for ;)

Does anyone know of a company that hires drivers with no experience and runs teams?

How old are you? It is nearly impossible for drivers in their early 20's to get driving work.

Also, Mr. Kelpie has pretty much named all of the Mega Carriers in his response. He did leave out USA, CR England and Knight, but that's OK, I would have probably left Transport America off of my list.

Any of those are where inexperienced drivers will most likely get hired. The pay sucks, you wind up getting stuck in a truck with a perfect stranger for a month or more. You will be expected to meet unreasonable delivery schedules and put up with the very worst treatment from everyone, the dispatchers, warehouse personnel, the motoring public, your peers in the industry (other, more seasoned drivers), Creeper Cops and the Revenue Rangers.

At most of the carriers you will be given the crappiest truck, and expected to pull wagons that would only pass the scrutiny of a Creeper Cop with really bad eyesight that can't hear.

Oh, yeah. And this time of year when the white fluffy stuff is coming down hard and the roads are impassable and closed your dispatcher will try to bully you into getting that load delivered anyway.

Also, if you are hoping to run team with your friend who also has no experience, well, that won't happen. Not even the starter companies will put two complete n00bs in a $120,000 dollar tractor pulling a load that may be valued between $500,000 and $1,000,000 and turn them loose on the highways. Way too much risk.

Good luck young lady.

What about Transport America or SWIFT or C.R.S.T. or WERNER or Celadon or Covenant? They all do TEAMS!
The LARGE carriers seem to PREFER people with no experience, so you're set, somewhere.

You need to apply at a union freight company Y R C ABF HOLLAND WE can't get enough drivers and we don't sleep in trucks and don't listen to the bullshit about the union dues there only 54 dollars a month and they pay insurance for you and your family optical and dental too! And there hiring rite out of driving school!

Does anyone know of a company that hires drivers with no experience and runs teams?
In the thread header you stated "good company" and of that, I know not.
ANY company is both good and bad depending entirely upon with whom one speaks as well of one's experiences with what company.

Happy Travels.

What about Transport America or SWIFT or C.R.S.T. or WERNER or Celadon or Covenant? They all do TEAMS!
The LARGE carriers seem to PREFER people with no experience, so you're set, somewhere.

i worked for one of these above and ive talked to drivers who say the only difference is 10 gallons of paint with different decals

You need to apply at a union freight company Y R C ABF HOLLAND WE can't get enough drivers and we don't sleep in trucks and don't listen to the :horseshit: about the union dues there only 54 dollars a month and they pay insurance for you and your family optical and dental too! And there hiring rite out of driving school!

No thanks Until i get to keep / invest my own $54... Hell i would even sign up for obamacare if they didnt insure me

Where are you located? Dot Foods will train you and your partner if you have your CDL and they're a good company.

Where are you located? Dot Foods will train you and your partner if you have your CDL and they're a good company.

There ya go. Whatever you do stay away from freight if possible, LTL or truckload, none of them are any good.