XPO | looking for input... thanks

dnr1262

TB Lurker
Credits
i may have an opportunity with conway(southern).. i have alot of experience peddling freight and some experience in linehaul... what are the positives of the company/job/benies/pay?? i've seen enough negatives... thanks for your input

You haven't looked very far. There's alot of positive stuff on this site. Benies, pay and that stuff you can find out at a terminal. Press on

You haven't looked very far. There's alot of positive stuff on this site. Benies, pay and that stuff you can find out at a terminal. Press on
Just to add to Georges point. Keep in mind it's a very small minority of Conway drivers who post on this sight. You take the good with the bad just like any other job. In my 11+years at Conway the GOOD has far outweighed the bad.

Keep in mind it's a minority of Conway drivers who post on this site. You take the good with the bad in any job you take. For myself, the GOOD has far outweighed the bad in my 11+ years at Conway.

oddball answered a lot of my questions but how do the teams do at conway, money-hometime etc. Thanks for help

oddball answered a lot of my questions but how do the teams do at conway, money-hometime etc. Thanks for help
The LTL part of Conway doesn't run teams(Truckload I don't know)you are home every evening/morning(cityvslinehaul) In linehaul you make more money but,city pay isn't bad depending on O.T. Business levels at a Service Center have a great impact on how much money is made by a driver. Hope that helps.

thanks for the help... i didn't mean anything by that i've seen enough negatives... just seems that their are alot of negativity out here.... just looking for feedback on the job/company.. etc...