Looking For Trucker Driving From D.C. To St. Johnsbury VT

Carl1965

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi Truckers,

I'm looking for a driver who has room on his truck to transport a small Oven / Stove

36" X 20.5"

If anyone is going to St. Johnsbury VT please let me know, looking to be delivered in April. I will pay cash.

Thanks

Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, from St J's but where to? Only half of your equation is there.

Great ! Your from St. J, but !!! If your doing a run BACK to st. J, because I'm in Washington D.C. I have a little fishing cottage up in the NEK.

So ! If your driving through D.C. On the way back up to St. J you can drop the little oven in St. J and my caretaker can pick it up and take it up to my cottage.

Just saying if your down south and heading back home ? To St. Johnsbury in April, give me a call and I can back it up put it on the truck and away you go. You call my caretaker and he will come get it.

He is on Avenue " D " in St. Johnsbury.

Here is the stove. Sorry cannot figure how to add it.

My email: [email protected]. I can send you the picture it's small.

Let me know if you have a run in April down past DC and you can stop on the way back and get it. I got lunch or dinner.

Carl 571-355-1037

Let me know if you have a run in April down past DC and you can stop on the way back and get it. I got lunch or dinner.
Lunch or dinner? How 'bout a week at the fishing cottage? LOL

Great ! Your from St. J, but !!! If your doing a run BACK to st. J, because I'm in Washington D.C. I have a little fishing cottage up in the NEK.

So ! If your driving through D.C. On the way back up to St. J you can drop the little oven in St. J and my caretaker can pick it up and take it up to my cottage.

Just saying if your down south and heading back home ? To St. Johnsbury in April, give me a call and I can back it up put it on the truck and away you go. You call my caretaker and he will come get it.

He is on Avenue " D " in St. Johnsbury.

Here is the stove. Sorry cannot figure how to add it.

My email: [email protected]. I can send you the picture it's small.

Carl 571-355-1037
Lunch or dinner? How 'bout a week at the fishing cottage? LOL