Estes | looking to get out

Naw.....He actually is awake..."The Mayor Of The Bunkroom".....LMAO........Check and see if he has an extra glad-hand gumet I can have......

Speaking of glad hand, I was at your barn not long ago, I pulled one of those dollies to hook to my lead trailer. It caught on one if those tree roots as it rolled toward my pup and being the tough guy that I am, I jumped the hell out of the way lol. It did a left turn wham! Busted my red glad hand connector. Of course, it was 1am, dark and lonesome. I had to find another one. I found a blue one luckily.
My monkey wrench was a left handed one and wouldn't get the pieces off that was still attached. (maybe I wasn't strong enough but don't tell no one) Anyhow, my BFH did the trick. Mildew never needs a service tech

I would say go with OD they don't have like 5 different categories to work in like Big E does, I have been with Big E for 11 years and changed to a couple of them because of them changin things around so much, and I got burned for it, basically after 11 years I had to go all the way to the bottom of the EXTRA bOARD. I dont think that would happen anywhere else but here. But as for the rest of the company it is decent to work for.
Just saying with the other ones the only way is up, with Big E if they make changes you can find yourself burned because of those changes all because you are in the wrong category. Except if you are a City Driver, City is City, all the rest are the Road side of things. Utility, ExtraBoard, Hub, and whatever they will come up with next.

I would say go with OD they don't have like 5 different categories to work in like Big E does, I have been with Big E for 11 years and changed to a couple of them because of them changin things around so much, and I got burned for it, basically after 11 years I had to go all the way to the bottom of the EXTRA bOARD. I dont think that would happen anywhere else but here. But as for the rest of the company it is decent to work for.
Just saying with the other ones the only way is up, with Big E if they make changes you can find yourself burned because of those changes all because you are in the wrong category. Except if you are a City Driver, City is City, all the rest are the Road side of things. Utility, ExtraBoard, Hub, and whatever they will come up with next.

If you dont like it, leave. Im sick of your whinning of catagorys. you knew this when you hired on!

Speaking of glad hand, I was at your barn not long ago, I pulled one of those dollies to hook to my lead trailer. It caught on one if those tree roots as it rolled toward my pup and being the tough guy that I am, I jumped the hell out of the way lol. It did a left turn wham! Busted my red glad hand connector. Of course, it was 1am, dark and lonesome. I had to find another one. I found a blue one luckily.
My monkey wrench was a left handed one and wouldn't get the pieces off that was still attached. (maybe I wasn't strong enough but don't tell no one) Anyhow, my BFH did the trick. Mildew never needs a service tech

Why were you hookin' on the back lot? The empties are along the fence line where you can get to them..They are put there for that purpose..Now get your act together, I can't be there all the time...You're acting like a rookie...LMAO..

Why were you hookin' on the back lot? The empties are along the fence line where you can get to them..They are put there for that purpose..Now get your act together, I can't be there all the time...You're acting like a rookie...LMAO..
I ain't acting when I'm at a dark terminal in rough terrain. I get my ass whooped every time. I got a better idea next time. I'm gonna get the empties along the fence