R&L | Lost freight, headed to L.A. from Florida

little d

TB Lurker
Credits
Hay guy's,
I know this is a long shot but, I have a guy from another form that has a Harley motor shipped from Florida to LA and the shipment has gotten lost at Atlanta or at least, thats the last place it was known to be... It's an unmarked wooden crate on a skid about 2' by2' by 3' tall... An invoice is inside of the crate if anyone see's this sitting around, Thanks for any help!

Try calling OS&D in atlanta, and being unmarked well good luck with that, but calling might get the ball rolling, good luck-- if you find out where it was picked up(term, that serves that area) the date-- and the driver maybe they can find a copy of the bill with a pro # on it---ask the guy on the other forum for info on his copy of BOL

Kant,
thanks for the reply... I pm'ed him, waiting for a reply on pro # and yes he has contacted R&L but you know how that goes...I was hoping a working man might just possibly stumble upon this crate, recognize it and get it to where it needs to go. I know it is a long shot but...

Next time, put an address label on your shipment......You dont send out your bills in a blank envelope and hope they go to the right place do you??