Estes | lost pup

lol ya racer.

I did used to know a guy that really had lock jaw. It was a bad deal. He walked around with his mouth about half open all the time.
Wierd looking if you did'nt know what he had. He told me he got it from stepping on a rusty nail.

My old boss lost 3 concrete castings because his fifth wheel broke off from the frame of his 1973 Mack. He asked me to weld it back on the frame. I welded it on and away he went with more castings. That was 17 years ago. I hear he still uses that same truck today.

My old boss lost 3 concrete castings because his fifth wheel broke off from the frame of his 1973 Mack. He asked me to weld it back on the frame. I welded it on and away he went with more castings. That was 17 years ago. I hear he still uses that same truck today.

Nothing against your welding job, but that would make me real nervous.

Nothing against your welding job, but that would make me real nervous.

Oh yea! It made me nervous just thinking about what could happen if I don't do it right. My boss just laid everything out and said," I need a bead here, here, over here, and right there" ...I said, "this seems a little crazy don't ya think." He said, "I have faith in you." as he walked away. I tacked everything down and made sure everything was clean and the old 7018's melted in there the way they should but it just seemed wierd seeing him hooked up to 3 big sewage treatment plant castings knowing they were all resting on a few 1/2" wide welds.:TR10driving03:

lost trailer

at my last company we had 3 drivers lose rear pup going down interstate.

cause was dolly handles installed upside down by mechanic, so that little safety flap on some dollies that holds handle in would not keep it in. after checking all dollies, they found ten dollies fixed this way.

my meet driver never checks anything, he brings me pups with placards should be none, seals wrong. one time no seals on either trailer. broken dummy hands on back trailer, air pouring out, dont know how he couldnt tell he was losing air.

he says he doesnt get paid to check them, just drive them.

one day it will catch up to him. i just hope it doesnt catch me cause i got in a hurry taking his trailers.

at my last company we had 3 drivers lose rear pup going down interstate.

cause was dolly handles installed upside down by mechanic, so that little safety flap on some dollies that holds handle in would not keep it in. after checking all dollies, they found ten dollies fixed this way.

my meet driver never checks anything, he brings me pups with placards should be none, seals wrong. one time no seals on either trailer. broken dummy hands on back trailer, air pouring out, dont know how he couldnt tell he was losing air.

he says he doesnt get paid to check them, just drive them.

one day it will catch up to him. i just hope it doesnt catch me cause i got in a hurry taking his trailers.

It will catch up with him sooner or later. Don't let it catch you, take the time to do a proper pre trip. I do get paid no matter how long it takes me to pre and post trip, but even if I did not get paid, I would still do a proper pre trip. That attitude will either kill someone or he will lose his job.

man in my last job i dropped a rear trailer in the yard. no big deal but it was a real son of a gun cranking it back up. ever since that day i have been too much of a wuss to trust myself. i yank it after i hook, and visually check. i don't go anywhere without my flashlight now. i suppose it is better to be safe than sorry.

It will catch up with him sooner or later. Don't let it catch you, take the time to do a proper pre trip. I do get paid no matter how long it takes me to pre and post trip, but even if I did not get paid, I would still do a proper pre trip. That attitude will either kill someone or he will lose his job.

I would let him take it all the way threw if he brought me ::shit:: like that, or make a few phone calls about it. just because he does'nt want to do his job it jepordizes yours ,and that don't fly !!!!!!!!!!