Man forced to ditch $115K Ford EV truck during family road trip to Chicago: ‘biggest scam of modern

What kind of knucklehead takes an EV on a road trip? They're OK for grocery store runs or a 10 mile commute,, little else. And don't park it in your garage or near anything you don't want incinerated.
Once that battery shorts, it called a "run away" situation. Nothing can put out the fire. It has to just burn out.
Imagine being in the bunk of an EV semi, and that happen. What a mess.

:burnsauce:

What fool would spent $115,000 on a pick up truck? I didn’t spent that much on my current 3 bedroom, 3 bath house, with 3 bay steel bldg.
In all fairness, Wayne, the $115,000 was Canuck dollars. But yes, I believe what you stated about your house. Thanks for stopping by.

My brother in-law brags about a $5 million roof over his head...... He's living under a bridge in Scranton
I went by his house yesterday. Visited relatives in Scranton. Staying in Williamsport for next 10 days. Umping at the LL World Series. Watch for me on ESPN, starting the 17th. I'll be easy to spot on the field.

I went by his house yesterday. Visited relatives in Scranton. Staying in Williamsport for next 10 days. Umping at the LL World Series. Watch for me on ESPN, starting the 17th. I'll be easy to spot on the field.
Let's do lunch, however I'm waiting on my 1st unemployment check....