Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app you can install from your mobile browser.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Mason Dixon

6PakAbs

I am looking for any M-D items...preferably a Winross truck, but anything such as scratch pads, pens, sales brochures...etc...let me know if you have something and I will get in touch with you. Thanks

Freightmaster1

Here's a picture of a few Mason-Dixon tractors and trailers taken during the 33 day long Teamster wildcat strike in April of 1970. This picture was taken in Akron, Ohio probably at the Roadway Express or Yankee Lines barn on Archwood Avenue. I don't think Mason Dixon or Briggs had a barn in Akron according to a 1969 list of Motor Carriers. Hold back the tears!
:crybaby:

ISln4k0.jpg

FwdqdL0.jpg

ABFer

I live Here
Here's a picture of a few Mason-Dixon tractors and trailers taken during the 33 day long Teamster wildcat strike in April of 1970. This picture was taken in Akron, Ohio probably at the Roadway Express or Yankee Lines barn on Archwood Avenue. I don't think Mason Dixon or Briggs had a barn in Akron according to a 1969 list of Motor Carriers. Hold back the tears!
:crybaby:

ISln4k0.jpg

FwdqdL0.jpg
All those U model Macks gives me a woody.