Estes | Maxi-pad engines

rjjr

TB Lurker
Credits
Has any one else heard that the next 400 new trucks are going back to having cummins engines in them ? Heard they are giving up, being the guinea pigs, for the maxi-pad engines. Also, has international also given up on the current engine platform, and going to def system?

Yup they have no choice in 2013 to go cummins and after that everything well have cow **** or def in it international gave up on the egr platform they where failing the new emision standards and the other oem,s started a lawsuite basics was why international continued not to meet standards and they where

Get Off Dissin' My Maxi-Pad!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear, you guys wonder why Rob doesn't buy us nice things..That SOB could run 115 mph...Uphill and downhill,and you would still get your Vicky Secret panties in a wad, because he didn't have electric azz wipers in'em...That's why we don't drive nice equipment...Because he hears nothing but b!tchin'...

Or, I could be wrong............

Get Off Dissin' My Maxi-Pad!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear, you guys wonder why Rob doesn't buy us nice things..That SOB could run 115 mph...Uphill and downhill,and you would still get your Vicky Secret panties in a wad, because he didn't have electric azz wipers in'em...That's why we don't drive nice equipment...Because he hears nothing but b!tchin'...

Or, I could be wrong............

That's some funny sheet right there... Probably very accurate too...

That's some funny sheet right there... Probably very accurate too...

He's from a terminal that has 10 drivers and 12 trucks. He may have the only new truck on the yard. If he'd visit a real terminal, he would see that these maxi pads motors are making the boat anchor companies sweat and rental companies are lining their driveways with neon lights.

He's from a terminal that has 10 drivers and 12 trucks. He may have the only new truck on the yard. If he'd visit a real terminal, he would see that these maxi pads motors are making the boat anchor companies sweat and rental companies are lining their driveways with neon lights.

I enjoy my freedom Dew...I can't work at a place(like you do) that every driver has to come in and think he needs a Knights outfit on to keep from being stabbed in the back by his fellow drivers..And no, we have two thank you...And both are doing well...I know I can't speak for everyone, but did ya ever think it may be the driver doing it...Of course at your terminal you may see it more often, ya know those guys that try to be in 10th gear before they get to the gate...Personally, I hate the motor..But then again,I hated the cummins..Why, you may say..Well I'll tell ya...If they had someone in Richmond that knew just tad bit about specking trucks out, then maybe,just maybe they wouldn't be having too much trouble...It's not the truck...It's not even the motor,it's how you set it,and how it's put together..Buy the motor that you need to get the job done,and set it right...And remember, the small terminals get the sh!tty trucks....

And you come visit our little corner of the world and take the load off...At least you won't have drivers following you around with a knife..Ya'll come see us...LMAO..

I enjoy my freedom Dew...I can't work at a place(like you do) that every driver has to come in and think he needs a Knights outfit on to keep from being stabbed in the back by his fellow drivers..And no, we have two thank you...And both are doing well...I know I can't speak for everyone, but did ya ever think it may be the driver doing it...Of course at your terminal you may see it more often, ya know those guys that try to be in 10th gear before they get to the gate...Personally, I hate the motor..But then again,I hated the cummins..Why, you may say..Well I'll tell ya...If they had someone in Richmond that knew just tad bit about specking trucks out, then maybe,just maybe they wouldn't be having too much trouble...It's not the truck...It's not even the motor,it's how you set it,and how it's put together..Buy the motor that you need to get the job done,and set it right...And remember, the small terminals get the sh!tty trucks....

And you come visit our little corner of the world and take the load off...At least you won't have drivers following you around with a knife..Ya'll come see us...LMAO..

Dammit driver. You got my terminal figured out. I'm sure you've heard what a driver did to the senior man at 135. Anyhow, I've heard a lot of complaints about the motor but I've only drove one a few times

Dammit driver. You got my terminal figured out. I'm sure you've heard what a driver did to the senior man at 135. Anyhow, I've heard a lot of complaints about the motor but I've only drove one a few times

Did I go cross-eyed or did you dupe......LOL.. Oh yeah, I know it all too well....You learn a lot about a place,when you listen....I've told you before,after three years of going to a place, you get to know the people...Didn't like what they had to say very much...

I'm out of 135 and I haven't heard this one...

Haven't heard that one yet, but I'm sure it was played by "dirty pool"......Or a bidding loophole.....

they aint so bad after you get used to them mine was sick as a dog at first and then the done some kind of update on the computer now it does pretty good i mean it still aint no volvo but heck its brand new and it dont brak down every two weeks

Has anyone been too 026 lately ... thiers a guy that lives next door that put up a lighted bill bourd in his front yard that says ESTES EXPRESS LINES POLLUTS... and some other stuff about the noise

Have a friend who has 110000 miles on his new truck, was going through antifreeze,and was told no reason for it at first. Now the code has come up as a egr cooler unit, and Indy has told him that many trucks are in the same shape. The only problem is, that there are so many that need the new coolers and they don't have any loaners to get a bunch all fixed at once, and they have till 200000 miles. Sounds like Rob better dump 800 trucks as soon as they come off warranty, or have a pile of cash to keep them going. Magazine stories say that International spent 120 million last quarter on engine warranty