XPO | maybe new job/ anybody known?

tadpol

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey does anybody known if they need a driver for that red tanker at the top of the page? I noticed it has been sitting there for a while!

I think Wonderings might have meant to say "tankard".

Is that supposed to be funny? Because I don't get it..And then again, I'm not usually up this late..
It was a pathetically weak attempt. I've done better in the past...if that counts for anything.

Whats that????

I'm hoping you're kidding but if your not, here is some information that might help you understand.

Commercial vehicle drivers who want to drive commercial tank vehicles, or tankers, must have a CDL and a Tank Vehicle Endorsement. In order to receive this endorsement, a driver must pass the knowledge test for obtaining a Tank Vehicle Endorsement.

How to Get a Tanker Endorsement on a CDL

Which state's Tanker Endorsement info are you looking for?

My favorite practice test site:
Crist CDL's Online Testing Center

Tankard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought it was quite comical actually .. I have a few on the shelf .. one was my dad's rip

Not to one-up but I once fancied myself a serious collector. Had no clue as to value, but simply bought what looked nice and what I felt like was a good value that day. I have 30 or more. All European. Still no clue as to value. There is some junk that I would use for "drivers" when I kept a keg-er-ator.

But i don't drink anymore. I suddenly realized I'm allergic to alcohol.