McDonald's is forced to paint sign after officials say yellow 'too garish'

Did they check with the illegal immigrants first, I think most Mexicans like bright yellow, they may be offended.

i think that to really satisfy the officials, McDonald's ought to paint the food a different color as well. maybe even take money from customers that has a different color, maybe paint all the employee's a different color, maybe allow only cars painted the proper colors to park there. maybe tell GOD that he had better make the sky a different color.

I didn't think Arizona had reached a state of nirvana where all is so perfect that officials have to seek out insignificant issues in order to justify their positions. Who knew?

While this is a prime example of local politicians of being WAY to self important,
have to applaud McDonalds of being a good neighbor. They are willing to bend and flex
where necessary to fit the local building tastes. This is a pic of the Mc D's in my
town where I grew up. Mattituck,Ny

While this is a prime example of local politicians of being WAY to self important,
have to applaud McDonalds of being a good neighbor. They are willing to bend and flex
where necessary to fit the local building tastes.

what those town/city "Bozo's" got to remember is that these businesses bring in money and pay taxes, and employ people, that in turn, pay taxes.

any corporation may restructure the buildings to local codes, and they may do so, for the market share of the area, and prevent perhaps competition, or at least keep it at bay.

but then again, when push comes to shove....it's cheaper and less costly to simply go to another city/town, where the tax dollars are certainly a welcomed sight.

Maybe they should suggest this guy lose the headdress.

Don't give them any ideas.....they just haven't thought about it yet....
smiley-think005.gif
......Shhhhh.....

but yellow is a color too.....

i think we ought to call out the "Yellow Coalition" about this

what if the rainbows didn't have any yellow, wouldn't that make the rainbows less desirable..???