XPO | Mechanic Contest In Dallas

LDADALLAS

TB Lurker
Credits
Their Will Be A Mechanic Contest Here In Dallas This Weekend. The Bad Part Is They Put 6 Trucks Out Of Service. We Are Having Problems With Eqipment And These Morons Pull 6 Good Trucks Of The Road. Must Be A Grima Thing. He Likes Making Stupid Decisions.

If This Is A Contest To Test The Mechanic, Why Not Use The Older Trucks. There Is 7-10 Out Of Trucks Sitting In The Yard Waiting To Be Sold. Why Not Use Them.

What Is More Important, Moving Freight Or A Stupid Contest. Oh Yea, They Made Their Decision.

Their Will Be A Mechanic Contest Here In Dallas This Weekend. The Bad Part Is They Put 6 Trucks Out Of Service. We Are Having Problems With Eqipment And These Morons Pull 6 Good Trucks Of The Road. Must Be A Grima Thing. He Likes Making Stupid Decisions.

If This Is A Contest To Test The Mechanic, Why Not Use The Older Trucks. There Is 7-10 Out Of Trucks Sitting In The Yard Waiting To Be Sold. Why Not Use Them.

What Is More Important, Moving Freight Or A Stupid Contest. Oh Yea, They Made Their Decision.
Let me guess, the tractors they are going to use have nothing wrong with them, but you don`t expect them to work on a 95 aeromax do you?

you guessed correctly. took at least 8 good trucks and put them out of service. we were using city trucks to run linehaul last night. Grima did another fantastic decision making process.

they use newer trucks because there is alot more they can simulate wrong with them unlike the 95's they are simple and easy to fix and trouble shoot. doesn't make it right to keep that many out of service. sadly i wasn't invited to take part in the contest guess im not smrt enough lol

well, my complaining is threw for now on this issue.

i do want to congraduate L D A'S lead mech Nathan D. he will be going to the finals in Tn somewhere. Nathan does his best to take care of the trucks for us and listen to our compalining.

Good luck in the Nationals

every mechanic that was at LDA should have a pat on the back, they are the ones that keep your trucks running down the road with the least per mile breakdown ratio than any other fleet on the road. these guys not only are the best, they show it by not only spending there own time to do this competition but want to prove to you that then can do anything to keep your sorry butts on the road and back home again safety, if you have a mechanic at your shop that showed this dedication and is going to the nationals please congratulate him and tell him a job well done, by the way did any of you read the con-way legend book? don't you see the writing on the wall?
everyone can do a little better,,,, remember the trucking company you came from???? ohh yea, I guess they went out of business! drivers are not the only ones that make this a good company!

Good for them...maybe that xgh brad dude and his sidekick mechanic1 can go and show their stuff...:biglaugh: just kidding guys...