Holland | Medicare For All

Overcomer662

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard that under Bernie Sanders Medicare for All plan, he would force companies to pay to employees salary what they were paying towards healthcare plans. That would be a huge pay increase.

I heard that under Bernie Sanders Medicare for All plan, he would force companies to pay to employees salary what they were paying towards healthcare plans. That would be a huge pay increase.
Number one, Bernie Sanders won't be forcing anyone to do anything because he will never get elected. Even if he did get elected he can't force any company to do anything. Congress would have to do that.

What's dann
Number one, Bernie Sanders won't be forcing anyone to do anything because he will never get elected. Even if he did get elected he can't force any company to do anything. Congress would have to do that.
What's saddening is your world is surrounded around people that agree with your way of thinking that you don't even realize there's way more people out there that disagree than agree with you. I don't think he will get a second term. I hope either bernie or Elizabeth get it.

Of course he will, plus your European style 85% income tax and you 24% Euro style Value Added Tax will also be a boost...

But don't worry Bernie will make the rich pay their 'fair share' just Obama promised...