Estes | meeting

gstang02

TB Lurker
Credits
028 Driver here supposed to have the big meeting monday! Does anyone know what this is about? Are we losing more or staying the same?

028 Driver here supposed to have the big meeting monday! Does anyone know what this is about? Are we losing more or staying the same?
Don't know but I have a feeling they don't want to talk about increases. Welcome to the boards gstang02. We usually get the info here 1st.

Welcome gstang02. Fellow 028'er here myself. Saw the meeting notice + heard a couple guys say they thought it was some kind of hazmat training. Doubt if its anything real big cause they got meetings scheduled every 2 hours all day long. Go 028! Everybodys favorite place to go.

Meetings

Heard that the meetings are to tell us we are losing.03 a mile and a week of vacation!!! Anyone else hear anything?

That's a new one Rumourweed. Hope not true, but nothing would surprise me. Welcome to Truckingboards!

we are having a meeting monday also the sign said it was a benifits update meeting and also gonna watch a dvd

Heard so many rumors about meeting my heads spinning...(1)heard we were getting back what we gave up previous year plus 2 cent per mile raise and eliminating drop & hook pay(2) Heard we were losing 10 cents a mile....I think this came from the crack head down the street...lol.(3)I Heard we were getting no increase with some personal days back and holidays with a pay increase to come the following year in 2012...I gave up after all that I turned my phone off....take care guys I pray we all get some good news...take care and keeper safe!

we are having a meeting monday also the sign said it was a benifits update meeting and also gonna watch a dvd
me had that meeting last monday......We are in debt till 2012, no mention of getting our stuff back, and the company is doing "fair"

Have seen a memo on the terminal wall, that states, state of the company meeting, company official will be present to address questions. Would like to see you there, but you can watch a dvd if not able to attend.

We had the state of the company dvd meeting a few weeks ago. District manager will be meeting with all personnel at our terminal Monday. Also heard Rob was going to be at 093 Tuesday.

I heard city guys were getting a raise. I hope it's true because some terminals actually make their drivers earn their money.

I heard $8 dollars a week but $12 don't bother me. Its a much needed tax write off

FYI... For 2011... No pay raises, 2 pd personal days come back,Fridays of christmas and thanksgiving come back paid, Estes will match 50 percent of 2 percent on the 401 k. Good luck to all as rebids are suppose to be on schedual to take effect Jan 2, posting and rebidding seems to be in the air as to when they will take place, probably depends on what barn you are out of !!

Yep. Meeting was no biggie. I don't think it was manditory. Just a 30 min clip on stuff we already found out here 1st.

I was happy overall with the meeting this morning...Sucks we have to wait another year for our 2 pd holidays and the other personal day... but hey..... its a start...I'm happy with the fact the 401k match and the 2 pd personals!!!!

Rob made a personal appearance at 028 today. First time I met him + he came across as a down to earth, very likable guy. Best part is that there is going to be some SERIOUS Capex investment in the next 3 years. Maybe they will finally take my Roman Chariot off of the road. 1,135,000 miles+ counting.