Estes | meeting

Which is it i have guys telling me we did get our holidays back in 2011 and some say we didn't.... I didn't see the DVD or go to any meeting yet? Just glad to see we are starting to get back something.

The 401k (50 cents per 1 dollar match up to 2%), and the 2 personal days I've heard. Haven't heard anything about getting holidays back. I was also told they HOPE to give raises back next year. I wasn't at the meeting, but that's the consensus from everybody I've spoken with... so far.

We didn't get our extra holidays. They said we can cash in our sick days for those days. We still get all major holidays off with pay.

That's it. Be thankful. Lots of spoiled drivers here

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a better understanding of what is going on now. The video was informative and I understand why they are doing what they are doing.
I try to avoid the rumor mill but it is hard when everyone is flapping there gums and do not know what they are saying. You don't want to believe it but you never know.

I have a better understanding of what is going on now. The video was informative and I understand why they are doing what they are doing.
I try to avoid the rumor mill but it is hard when everyone is flapping there gums and do not know what they are saying. You don't want to believe it but you never know.

noo say it aint true... a bunch of drivers gossiping like high school girls

Was happy with what we got back. Also glad to here that they're going to be investing in some new equipment, you can only keep patching those old S series together for so long.