Estes | Merry Christmas Estes employees

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
Hope ya all have a Merry Christmas and hope this next year is full of success and new trucks to ya all.:dance: Be safe .... BB

Saw a few brand new tractors at our shop this morning- same as they ever were, only they've got that new truck smell. No chrome caps though.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ME BIG E COMPADRES!

Saw a few brand new tractors at our shop this morning- same as they ever were, only they've got that new truck smell. No chrome caps though.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ME BIG E COMPADRES!
Starting to see some show up out west at the shop. Heard they were going to smaller terminals that don't have shops first.

I wish I could drive an Estes truck, after 19 yrs they still won't have me, perfect record, all weather, all terrain experience, I'll never be good enough I guess, one day I will climb in that yellow and black hot rod....one day....

I wish I could drive an Estes truck, after 19 yrs they still won't have me, perfect record, all weather, all terrain experience, I'll never be good enough I guess, one day I will climb in that yellow and black hot rod....one day....
Hey grocerythrower if you think a personal reference from a current employee would help, I'll take a chance on you. I'm just another driver like yourself but maybe it will help. Like your enthusiasm for this company.