Estes | Merry christmas

BIGDOG1970

TB Lurker
Credits
BIGDOG1970 AND IS FAMILY WISH EVERYONE A SAFE AND JOYOUS CHRISTMAS (AND ANY OTHER HOLIDAY YOU MAY CELEBRATE AT THIS TIME OF YEAR):gathering::gathering:

May the Lord bless and keep you .... may His light shine upon you and grant all your CHRIST-mas wishes ...... "HE is the reason for the season...." :bowdown: :birthday:

Merry Christmas truckers. TE out and pouring an eggnog.....

You out to be at the north pole right now trying to organize those hard working under paid elves right now, just change one letter in your handle and you can go undercover as one of 'em.
J/K Elves...I mean Elvis.... Merry Christmas to ya, hope you have a wonderful holiday.

You out to be at the north pole right now trying to organize those hard working under paid elves right now, just change one letter in your handle and you can go undercover as one of 'em.
J/K Elves...I mean Elvis.... Merry Christmas to ya, hope you have a wonderful holiday.

You are right Beerboy. That was comedy. Merry Christmas to all and I hope the new year brings happiness and prosperity to us all. Sincerely Elvis.... ps. The elves are already organized. Why do you think they are smiling and happy all the time? They only work a couple months a year, and they have a big fat pension waiting for them when they retire! LOL :hysterical: Again, happy holidays fellas.

Merry Christmas !! :redneck:
redneckchristmas.jpg

Missing Estes

Merry Christmas everyone! sorry I haven't been on here in awhile I have been looking for jobs. All of the truck companies I have applied for are accepting applications but not putting drivers on until after the first of the year. :sadwavey: The ones that will put me behind the wheel are 36cpm. Kind of hard to go from 53.5cpm to 36. So the wife and I decided to check after the first of the year. In the meantime I am applying for jobs at home. Everyone have a Merry Christmas! Remember the reason for the season, Jesus! :birthday:

Merry Christmas all.... Please be safe, and let's look forward to a prosperous new year with lots of freight!

Give peace a chance

Merry christmas to everyone at estes and here on the boards.

Have a happy new year<stay safe,stay healthy,stay positive