ABF | Modern Day Politics

Excuse me - I meant Clinton News Network (cnn) which includes many affiliated, un-affiliated, and "in-the-tank" networks and news anchors that are anything but unbiased.
You stated it was on record she said and told me it was on CNN your words not mine and that claim was false.

March on to violent protest really?
He said "March on" fully knowing what those "marches" were doing all over the country.
Sometimes encouragement means silent approval There certainly was no comment on the rioting taking place.
Do you actually think he (and Hillary) weren't aware? "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" Mark Twain

He said "March on" fully knowing what those "marches" were doing all over the country.
Sometimes encouragement means silent approval There certainly was no comment on the rioting taking place.
Do you actually think he (and Hillary) weren't aware? "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" Mark Twain
You must never seen a Trump rally.

If your referring to that white volvo in your mind maybe small, but to me it's big allows me to take care of my family.
Holland (TNT & USF) was one of the best and worst managed companies I ever worked for - best in the beginning TNT days and worst after Yellow took over. Hope it all hangs together for you and all the guys i still know there. I drove one at Holland for over 16 years, but the ones I drove had an orange stripe and orange fenders, back when Holland was still a good company - no givebacks ever and I was paid full-boat from the day I started there til I retired. It's a shame that Yellow Freight is dragging it down like it has so many others. Hoffa sold you all out. I see he's not taking any cuts in any of HIS pay or percs. Thanks to the 86% that never even bothered to vote the Teamsters Freight Division and the NMFA will be gone soon, but Hoffa and his cronies will still be there, squeezing money out of the other 21 surviving Teamster Divisions that have little to do with freight. Keep on truckin'. Ride that "horse" until it "dies" under you. Just be thankful that what you're driving is NOT a Cornbinder.

You should be upset one of our teamster brothers was a victim of police shooting that was justified.
If it was justified - what's the point?. Being a Teamster does not excuse one from obeying the law. You said it was a "justified" police shooting. That police officer could be a Teamster, too. They are in my town.

Holland (TNT & USF) was one of the best and worst managed companies I ever worked for - best in the beginning TNT days and worst after Yellow took over. Hope it all hangs together for you and all the guys i still know there. I drove one at Holland for over 16 years, but the ones I drove had an orange stripe and orange fenders, back when Holland was still a good company - no givebacks ever and I was paid full-boat from the day I started there til I retired. It's a shame that Yellow Freight is dragging it down like it has so many others. Hoffa sold you all out. I see he's not taking any cuts in any of HIS pay or percs. Thanks to the 86% that never even bothered to vote the Teamsters Freight Division and the NMFA will be gone soon, but Hoffa and his cronies will still be there, squeezing money out of the other 21 surviving Teamster Divisions that have little to do with freight. Keep on truckin'. Ride that "horse" until it "dies" under you. Just be thankful that what you're driving is NOT a Cornbinder.
My first tractor was a sterling 23015 I running like hell to get in a cornbinder now I'm in a YRC stretch frame volvo but since local vendor touched it volvo can't get all the bugs out of now. Man that sterling was so dependable come to think of it. Pop the clutch and got you a large car.

If it was justified - what's the point?. Being a Teamster does not excuse one from obeying the law. You said it was a "justified" police shooting. That police officer could be a Teamster, too. They are in my town.
Meant unjustified he was a member of local 120 Minneapolis remember the video his girlfriend took.

My first tractor was a sterling 23015 I running like hell to get in a cornbinder now I'm in a YRC stretch frame volvo but since local vendor touched it volvo can't get all the bugs out of now. Man that sterling was so dependable come to think of it. Pop the clutch and got you a large car.
Stay away from the IHC's unless you are a midget or are under 5'5"". The seat's uncomfortable as hell - a tall driver can't slide it back all the way (it hits the back wall) and in some the doghouse is too big and too wide to allow any comfort for position of right leg. Makes a 640 mile night a real long night. IHC design engineers must be idiots. Keep on keeping on. >>>>>>