Central Transport | monday 9/17 meeting

had enough

pErSoN oF iNtErEsT
Credits
from what i understand we're eliminating the nextels and e-mailing through the tablets and this is what the meeting is for. prob going to let us know the video is arriving soon. chasing greatness :tumbleweed:

and as i would guess, stop the call ins on cell phones, use the tablet "nextel like calling" tap 2 talk calling feature more.

oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, start chasing greatness too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And to let us know to bring plenty of KY jelly....or take it dry....with not even a kiss

Last edited by a moderator:
The Video surfaced in grr .25 hr starting in oct and 6 tenth of a cpm for line haul :2437:

what a joke from CK,,,,,,,,, yep, .25 an hour is going to cure everything,,,,, bad equipment, bad morale, bad bosses, os&d,,,,,,,,,

gee, i wish i would have thought of that simple 25 cent solution

Guys....City and Line....until you see it on your paycheck....Dont concern yourself with any raises...and try not to waste your time trying to understand managements actions, and focus on being the best you can be.so you can find a better job.....It will probley be a song and dance...and if by chance you do get something you can better believe it will be offset by something else...Good grief Guys how long do you have to get kicked in the junk before you FINALLY learn....Come On..Lets have a beer:guiness:

as we were leaving the meeting a guy that started 2 weeks ago has a smile from ear to ear, as me and a couple other drivers who were here b4 pjax, and all the others were bought, just thought to ourselves, when will we learn that this company is hanging on a string, and to expect this type of message everytime.......... drink one for me boys, im a retired drunk and I wont let this place drive me to drink again

as we were leaving the meeting a guy that started 2 weeks ago has a smile from ear to ear, as me and a couple other drivers who were here b4 pjax, and all the others were bought, just thought to ourselves, when will we learn that this company is hanging on a string, and to expect this type of message everytime.......... drink one for me boys, im a retired drunk and I wont let this place drive me to drink again
Please you would have to care to let this place drive you to drinking...Its my old lady and kids that do that... But just one or two socially...Other wise i would be in divorce court...And then i probley would turn into a drunk

i find it funny that everyone thinks they have a plan they stay so busy putting out fires and covering up there many f**k ups that has become there plan

NEVER touch it again!! Once is all it takes,,,,, same thing for me but chewing and smoking at the same time,,, tempted many times,, but I know it will only take one smoke or one pinch,,,, so i don't

The Video surfaced in grr .25 hr starting in oct and 6 tenth of a cpm for line haul :2437:

followed by a decrease of coverage and an increase of health insurance, which coincidently is equal to the pay raise we received in oct. imagine that. :fan:

But, if ours goes up, so doesn't almost all other companies? We don't have the buying power of say Fed Ex or UPS, but still, all healthcare prices are going up (no matter how unfair)

from what i understand is that the drivers that got the pay adjustment the other month, don't get the raise. i know a few drivers that received less than a quarter adjustment while some got two dollars and they we're upset then, i wonder how they're going to feel about this. lol.

heard same here,,,,,,,,,, is that a new "head of security"? not that i ever asked, but is that a new position as a result of our missing freight