R&L | Moral changing in drivers room

Buford

TB Lurker
Credits
not sure if other terminals are experiecing this or not, but it seems like the moral is changing a bit in our drivers room...for the better! maybe its the weather!! sales are coming in twice a month now getting involved more with us, answering our leads, etc. wilmington sent us a ton of flyers to start passing out and bob and sr turned on the one more shipment contest again.. our terminal manager told us the bill count is starting to climb slowly, so maybe things are starting to turn. hopefully things continue to look up. from the communication were getting from our tm, i would guess there is someone driving this from the top...

morale n.
The state of the spirits of a person or group as exhibited by confidence, cheerfulness, discipline, and willingness to perform assigned tasks.
Wanna buy a vowel?

Hey, maybe the drivers morals are changing too.
I mean, I'm willing to do stuff that a few years ago I wouldn't of even dreamed of doing.

sorry fellow road scholars for my spelling error!!! i hope i still got my point across and more importantly hopefully things are getting better at your terminals also.

Morale never really got bad around my terminal, but then again, we stayed pretty steady all winter.

Now, if the idiots in operations lie to me again like they did last Friday, that could change,
Should get alot better if I drag one of 'em though the dispatch window and throw him off the dock..... :)

Moral, thats a joke between our TMs pushing faster and faster to get things done and and the salesman not wanting to follow sales leads for one reason or another, moral could not be lower but this is the NEW YRC-RL we hear of people who built this company being fired and replaced by YRC scum all the time. I was told by a YRC -RL person that . R&L was a baby company and that with former YRC employes help they will do to us what they wanted to do to Roadway and Yellow but the Unions would not let them get away with it, but we have no Unions to stop them , so we better clench them ass cheeks here it comes. They have only our best intentions in mind so that person said.

[quote author=daycab6 link=topic=77369.msg826029#msg826029 date=1272695799]
They have only our best intentions in mind so that person said.
[/quote]

I smell some serious ::shit:: with that comment.