Estes | More runs

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
well you over acheavers up in the north states are making more frieght so now outta kansas city we have to add another minn meet with kansas city. hope you guys are happy
also round two with trying a third dallas meet.. we will see on that one ??
:hide: we keep this growing thing going and someone may think we are an ltl carrier

They need to hire a couple sales people here in Georgia that are non-alcohalics :beerchug: and non golfers . Aint seen a new account in years. Better yet they should make them sleep in the bunkhouse's :Zzzz: until they get us a new account. :D

we don't really get new accounts its just all the other ltl carriers **** the customer off so they try us till we screw up. success is short lived at the big e

Damages and lateness of freight is NOT in my vocabulary. On time and Damage free is what I expect. DEMAND!

Damages and lateness of freight is NOT in my vocabulary. On time and Damage free is what I expect. DEMAND!

Well about as far as I can tell. You can't have one without the other. What do you think a customer would rather have.. freight that arrives a day late, intact, and useable or would they rather have the freight arrive on time, but most of what does arrive is worthless? Then they'll have to wait who knows how long for the claim to be processed, the freight to be reordered, and reshipped. Think about it. STOP worrying about how long things take, and start being more concerned about the quality of the work.

Think about it. STOP worrying about how long things take, and start being more concerned about the quality of the work

The quality of the work?

When your company picks up freight "Intact" and someplace through your system it gets damaged is a sign of poor work of handling freight. To outshine and be the best carrier you must impliment Quality of the delivery (time & driver) and Quality of the freight. There is no reason boxes or pallets should look like they were DRUG behind the trailer from the shipper to the receiver. **** POOR WORKERS is all that is, management must not put up with this behavior. Dock and drivers need to handle freight with care. Freight is not a Football you know.

Customers order and want it yesterday. Big E has gotton into a bad habbit of waiting until their trailers are 100% or wait on a cheap carrier like Schnieder, Crst, or Landstar to ship it to the dead area's of the country regardless when its due. When I make pres/ceo of the southern states I will fix this problem. :D

The quality of the work?

When your company picks up freight "Intact" and someplace through your system it gets damaged is a sign of poor work of handling freight. To outshine and be the best carrier you must impliment Quality of the delivery (time & driver) and Quality of the freight. There is no reason boxes or pallets should look like they were DRUG behind the trailer from the shipper to the receiver. **** POOR WORKERS is all that is, management must not put up with this behavior. Dock and drivers need to handle freight with care. Freight is not a Football you know.

Wayne Y. I'm glad your on top of this problem, you dont know how hard it is to keep from laughing :biglaugh:when the skid falls apart at the customers dock and I have to restack it on another skid, lets just do away with forklifts and use pallet jacks I want my TM to have a bigger bonus next quarter

The quality of the work?

you know i kinda have to agree with you if TM's held the people responsible for the work they do then i think this problem would radify itself. nobody wants to take the extra step. also estes kinda has a problem thinking their s@%t dont stink. like right now i've had a hell of a time getting some laid off drivers from holland on here in kc. everytime the saftey dept gets ahold of the app in dallas and they see laid off teamster they deny it. both guys are willing to resign from holland and give proof of so. both drivers would be adapt to our retarted extra board system.
it blows my mind estes would turn a good driver down.

you know i kinda have to agree with you if TM's held the people responsible for the work they do then i think this problem would radify itself. nobody wants to take the extra step. also estes kinda has a problem thinking their s@%t dont stink. like right now i've had a hell of a time getting some laid off drivers from holland on here in kc. everytime the saftey dept gets ahold of the app in dallas and they see laid off teamster they deny it. both guys are willing to resign from holland and give proof of so. both drivers would be adapt to our retarted extra board system.
it blows my mind estes would turn a good driver down.

oh you didnt get the memo????? if you have ever worked for a LTL company that is or was union you will be DENIED employment. even if you quit a company before they went union and are union now you will be denied. so tell your friends to not even bother!!!

The quality of the work?

"Intact".... There is the problem. We as local drivers pick up a skid that you know will not make it, but the shipper gets upset when you point out the **** poor wrap job, and dispatch will tell you to take it anyway. If your freight is all that important, make it idiot proof when shipping. I used to sell alot of stuff on ebay. My number one goal was to get the product there perfect. If I had to, I would buy a cooler, pack the product into it, and pack it into a box. UPS PROOF! Any dummy that straps a $10,000 item, open on a skid, deserves to have it beaten to sh^t. Nothing makes me happier than to see a company that crates it's product. If they care about that, they usually care about everthing else in the company, including thier employees.

well jim bob dont tell that lazy *** laid off yellow driver that works in kc that
hes also made it clear as soon as yellow calls hes outta here...... dont blame him but o well

Legshot,

If you as a driver picks it up wrong then YOU is where the problem starts. The next guy to touch it will not fix it and so and so forth then 1 guy gets to move it and BAM Damaged freight. It all started with YOU DRIVER! If you are at shipper and you feel it is not wrapped good, use their shrink wrap your self and fix it then and now..Problem SOLVED on YOUR part then.

IF on thru the system it gets damage you will know that you did all you could to protect that freight. This is where the system needs to start looking and finding out where the problem with damage is. Then FIX said Problem.

this is so easy a Monkey and a caveman could do it.

Legshot,

If you as a driver picks it up wrong then YOU is where the problem starts. The next guy to touch it will not fix it and so and so forth then 1 guy gets to move it and BAM Damaged freight. It all started with YOU DRIVER! If you are at shipper and you feel it is not wrapped good, use their shrink wrap your self and fix it then and now..Problem SOLVED on YOUR part then.

IF on thru the system it gets damage you will know that you did all you could to protect that freight. This is where the system needs to start looking and finding out where the problem with damage is. Then FIX said Problem.

:clap: well ...you told them like a true estes manager would.... i'm glad to see that those city monkeys are screwin up our operating ratio. us caveman in linehaul will try to keep the trailers up and between the ditches while piece of ::shit:: managers take the credit for our primative efforts . way to be an ******* :1036316054:

Legshot,

Yea and while said driver is at this customer for who know's how long.. trying to either A) do what the customer should have B) trying to find someone at the customer whos not going to laugh at him/ give him a hand.. He'll be late for other pickups only causing even worse service issues and grief unto himself from management. Then when he finally does return to the terminal. He'll have to answer to everyone and their brother as to why he was late and missed pickups..and probably face some sort of repercussion. I'm thinking if you management types would actually ride along/walk onto the dock/ go out to the yard and see what the people face everyday, that actually have to get their hands dirty and that all you care to do is either take credit for their good job or criticize their mistakes. YOu'd have a little more of an understanding as to why you're statement is just ridiculous. Good day to you sir!

Think what you wish boys, the damage is done either by the pick up driver, dock worker or linehaul driver. NO ONE else touches the freight. How can you blame a manager when he is not working the dock? He/they management should be to blame as it is their job to route a driver to be able to get his job done proper and teach and show people how to handle freight.

I have been there and done that work also, I know how the dock and p&d work is. Your management needs to get your attention and everyone could get along and do a great job, one of the main ingredients in making a fine company is communication and understanding what goes on.

WHO gets blamed when a football team loses?

The COACH! not the players, the Coach. (management)

but you drivers and dock workers have to do your part also.

I have been there and done that work also, I know how the dock and p&d work is. Your management needs to get your attention and everyone could get along and do a great job, one of the main ingredients in making a fine company is communication and understanding what goes on.

We're talking about Estes here.. these things barely, if at all exist. Sounds great in theory though.

The quality of the work?

Unless you pick up a pallet of footballs, come on. Oh I forgot, I'm not supposed to post here. Elvis out and leaving the building again.....

Think what you wish boys, the damage is done either by the pick up driver, dock worker or linehaul driver. NO ONE else touches the freight. How can you blame a manager when he is not working the dock? He/they management should be to blame as it is their job to route a driver to be able to get his job done proper and teach and show people how to handle freight.

WHO gets blamed when a football team loses?

The COACH! not the players, the Coach. (management)

but you drivers and dock workers have to do your part also.

i'm starting to feel friskey again

well you over acheavers up in the north states are making more frieght so now outta kansas city we have to add another minn meet with kansas city. hope you guys are happy
also round two with trying a third dallas meet.. we will see on that one ??
:hide: we keep this growing thing going and someone may think we are an ltl carrier

Oh come on it's gettin busy in KC, man I just love sitting in the American hotel for 22 hours waiting for my next load, damn next time you mean they might call me on my 10, what to do when that happens.