Estes | More runs

Legshot,

If you as a driver picks it up wrong then YOU is where the problem starts. The next guy to touch it will not fix it and so and so forth then 1 guy gets to move it and BAM Damaged freight. It all started with YOU DRIVER! If you are at shipper and you feel it is not wrapped good, use their shrink wrap your self and fix it then and now..Problem SOLVED on YOUR part then.

IF on thru the system it gets damage you will know that you did all you could to protect that freight. This is where the system needs to start looking and finding out where the problem with damage is. Then FIX said Problem.

this is so easy a Monkey and a caveman could do it.
Wayne Y. First off,it's not my job to wrap the customers freight because he is too lazy to do his part! It's better to note on the BOL freight not wrapped, not liable for damage or shortages- that gets their attention, 9 times outta 10 it's sh*t freight anyway,so until a memo gets in my mail box:tongue0002:

"Intact".... There is the problem. We as local drivers pick up a skid that you know will not make it, but the shipper gets upset when you point out the **** poor wrap job, and dispatch will tell you to take it anyway. If your freight is all that important, make it idiot proof when shipping. I used to sell alot of stuff on ebay. My number one goal was to get the product there perfect. If I had to, I would buy a cooler, pack the product into it, and pack it into a box. UPS PROOF! Any dummy that straps a $10,000 item, open on a skid, deserves to have it beaten to sh^t. Nothing makes me happier than to see a company that crates it's product. If they care about that, they usually care about everthing else in the company, including thier employees.

Good point,Iv always said that a new account of any reasonable size should be given a video of our crack team dock workers at about three or four in the am,at the end of the month and let them see how their freight is going to be handled,then ask said customer if the way they package their own freight would stand up to this kind of loading and unloading.

Oh come on it's gettin busy in KC, man I just love sitting in the American hotel for 22 hours waiting for my next load, damn next time you mean they might call me on my 10, what to do when that happens.

well slow down mister. you will just sit in the breakroom with more kc drivers. you buy the coffee next time

Congratz!!!![YT]<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/vMtG8SpX6vw&hl=en&fs=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/vMtG8SpX6vw&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>[/YT]