Yellow | More Selloffs In YRC's Future Analyst Says!

Look went back to basics YOU do shorthaul, We do 500+ . Thats what WE as a CO do BEST! give it a chance. THAT IS THE COO. you will get your Frt back and WE do what we do best! HOPEFULLY WORKS! All made MONEY before ZOLLARS CRAP!!! (if not we're all DONE)

We're talking different things here. I'm commenting about stock price on buys/sells in general (where there's obviously one price for the transaction) and you're referring specifically to YRCW stock which has been dropping and therefore most likely a loss for someone who bought the stock earlier.

PS - Could have made money on YRCW by selling short a while back.

Really!? Don't you see the similarities? The red flag is up pal. If you don't see it, your a fool.
Sir i'm no fool, yes I do see that change is present now and in the future.The red flag I see is the losing terminals.However I'm
trying to guess there next move after thing settles.Think about it Y/R is the legacy brand which everyone has lost to help keep
open, new chiefs are deperately making sevice there middle name again (from what I have heard month over month gains in
that regard) So with that in mind all remaining open facilities will grow and eventally hire off the street. But to say its a CF/Con-
job similarity,in my opinion not close. SWI

I see a company(s) that are trying to maintain market share.till things turnaround economically.there is a lot of work still to be done to clean up the mess.from the last regime.I believe all the companies are weathering the storms from the past.we are still a major player.one reason is the doors are still open.

Yes retaining market share and rewriting the fool hearty moves of the last chiefs yes.
Also gettting cash liquidy from the off shore partner to help further along rebranding
efferts etc,etc.SWI

I guess we won't know for sure till the party's over one way or the other.

Nooooooooooo my friend, don't have to wait for the party to end, just have to see what YRCtW stock does. If you sell short right now and the stock drops you win. I know that you already know that.

Nooooooooooo my friend, don't have to wait for the party to end, just have to see what YRCtW stock does. If you sell short right now and the stock drops you win. I know that you already know that.

As with most things in life, timing is everything! :1036316054:

they had over 1 billion when they first started selling. thats probably why the bank is still doing business with them. just like the sopranos. you can't pay, then they bust you out.