More ULP Charges Filed By Teamsters

These charges will never fly. You can't put someone in a position that does not exsist. And fault comes from both sides and these charges filed by the teamsters are so one side.

How can that be. The nlrb said that ohfl commited unfair labor and all striking members were to be returned as statis quo. Removing pension, teamster health and sick leave is not statis quo. You think the charges are one sided, well of course they are when one side is filing them against the other side that is not playing by the rules.:duh::duh:

I think numbers 1 & 2 are non brainers. Number 3 on the other hand is a difficult one but when left no choice the gloves must come off.

Us members pay for these protections in dues and are now seeing what dues paying members get for their money. That is, people that will fight for what is right and do what is necessary to take care of their own. The laws are slanted towards the employer but stay strong and do what needs to be done. Though they are fighting for you, if your not willing to get into the fight and get your hands dirty, the job could never be done as well as with everyone participating.

These charges will never fly. You can't put someone in a position that does not exsist. And fault comes from both sides and these charges filed by the teamsters are so one side.

thats funny cuz ohfl makes positions for certain :butt kiss: and how does fault come from both sides one side conducts illegal activety the other side says no way and their both guilty yeah right wake up and get a clue

Thats funny:biglaugh:
ohfl could not eliminate the union by their lame business decision to allow the strike so now they are going to come up with some bogus decert petitions to try to do it, how pathetic. This is getting pretty childish, they ought to stop while they are "ahead" (I use that lightly)all they got was a slap on the wrist for the ulp's, if they continue this feeble attempt the whole world will realize how stupid they really are and hopefully they get a stronger punishment and maybe even fines. A fine would be nice maybe that would satisfy my 10000.00 dollars I need to keep my house. Sure glad I spent all those years working for ed and dave they really care about me and my family. I'll tell you one thing I wont go out of my way anymore, all you crossers think they are great guys:bowdown: kissa**

Well we all know in portland that the back stabbers are the v brothers, dave & chicken fred, they were the first bail outs, all of them long time teamsters who have enjoyed the benefits of a union contract. I hope everyone shows them the respect they deserve.

I agree that they do not have enough business left to bring everyone back (they were stupid enough to do that to themselves), but they are working junior traitors over seinior teamsters which is in violation of the agreement. Among other violations the company continues to commit (once again thinking that they are above the law). They have refused to abide by the "unconditional" return to work offer, and are just digging a deeper, and deeper hole for themselves. Up to and including harassment by the management, and I personally can't wait for the big bang when the spoiled brats get their ***** slammed in the door!:duh:

I agree with you, Ed and Dave DO NOT care about anybody but their own family. My mother is a good christain, but she has always warned me about doing business with so called christains. She says that they always use christianity as a crutch. Just like the convicts that come out of prison !!!!

I agree that they do not have enough business left to bring everyone back (they were stupid enough to do that to themselves), but they are working junior traitors over seinior teamsters which is in violation of the agreement. Among other violations the company continues to commit (once again thinking that they are above the law). They have refused to abide by the "unconditional" return to work offer, and are just digging a deeper, and deeper hole for themselves. Up to and including harassment by the management, and I personally can't wait for the big bang when the spoiled brats get their ***** slammed in the door!:duh:

whine-whine-whine--leave the company if you are soooooo unhappy. You are not that great of a truck driver. You would not even be missed. You do not know what is going on with the business business wise.

whine-whine-whine--leave the company if you are soooooo unhappy. You are not that great of a truck driver. You would not even be missed. You do not know what is going on with the business business wise.

If you are such a majortrucker how would you know anymore than the rest of the truck drivers. My guess is your steering wheel is parked infront of a computer.:TR10driving03:

So enlighten us. Where are your facts from. Or are you just posting garbage to see who will reply. You haven't posted any thing other than union removal propaganda. Please explain where you are coming from?

Please explain where you are coming from? union removal propaganda.

Please explain where you are coming from? union removal propaganda.
everything from your previous posts suggest that we should just roll over and be thankful that ed & dave provide us with a place to work. It doesn't mention that they are now working the people 10-12 hours a day. It doesn't mention that their health care now costs our families more money. Oh yeah we no longer have a pension or sick leave that we have already earned. Get back to your desk. I think you have email.

everything from your previous posts suggest that we should just roll over and be thankful that ed & dave provide us with a place to work. It doesn't mention that they are now working the people 10-12 hours a day. It doesn't mention that their health care now costs our families more money. Oh yeah we no longer have a pension or sick leave that we have already earned. Get back to your desk. I think you have email.

I don't work at a desk as you seem to think you know. In this economy you are very fortunate to have a job. You are not alone regarding your health care costs etc. it is happening all over US even the world where companies are redesigning their structure just to stay a float. Even the goverment is doing that. So if you are not happy with what you do have at OAKH go somewhere where you think you can get what you feel is rightfully yours to have.

I don't work at a desk as you seem to think you know. In this economy you are very fortunate to have a job. You are not alone regarding your health care costs etc. it is happening all over US even the world where companies are redesigning their structure just to stay a float. Even the goverment is doing that. So if you are not happy with what you do have at OAKH go somewhere where you think you can get what you feel is rightfully yours to have.

Round and round we go. What you fail to see the light on is that the items of Health Care and wages and almost any other work rule or benefit CAN be negotiated instead of taking the company at their word for what they can afford or just plain ol letting them do what they want. History shows us that if company's are allowed to "give" employees whatever they want for any economic package or work rules, they tend to break down working conditions and pay an economic package that is substandard. The men and women of Oak Harbor see the value in collective bargaining and so do most people that have been part of it. There are always people that are unhappy no matter what it is that they are woirking for. Instead of just taking what is thrown at you by a company, collective bargaining allows the employees the RIGHT to sit down with their employer and discuss and come to agreement on working conditions and an economic package both can live with. Oak Harbor has always made money. What else do they want?

The problem Oak Harbor employees have with the owners is that it is quite obvious that they were not in finacial difficulty. They never claimed to be. The employees of Oak Harbor, if you look at the proposals from the union (which I have seen) they are not asking for much in the way of economic increases. The company has been doing just fine making all that money they wasted on a strike that was not needed. That is the problem. With the contract the way it is setup right now, THIS COMPANY HAS MADE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. A company that has had its employees represented by the Teamsters for decades.

So what the anti's say is that even though the company makes millions and millions on the backs of its employees, negotiates items into an agreement and says we are ok with this, provides security and a stable place to work; the Teamsters members are greedy and if they don't like it they should go find another place to work. Do the anti's not understand that employees have the RIGHT to bargain what they work for. They do not have to go away. Why would anybody want to go someplace else and not be part of and complete, what they started, of their own free will.

To me the best part of being part of a union is the fact that I do not have to beg for a raise. I do not have to take a hand out. I get to sit down like men and discuss the issues and come to an agreement. I know that together we are better equipped to bargain than individually. I can live with the outcome. I can hold my head high every day knowing that we bargained our deal like millions of Americans do everyday and I did not take a hand out or have to beg.

Round and round we go. What you fail to see the light on is that the items of Health Care and wages and almost any other work rule or benefit CAN be negotiated instead of taking the company at their word for what they can afford or just plain ol letting them do what they want. History shows us that if company's are allowed to "give" employees whatever they want for any economic package or work rules, they tend to break down working conditions and pay an economic package that is substandard. The men and women of Oak Harbor see the value in collective bargaining and so do most people that have been part of it. There are always people that are unhappy no matter what it is that they are woirking for. Instead of just taking what is thrown at you by a company, collective bargaining allows the employees the RIGHT to sit down with their employer and discuss and come to agreement on working conditions and an economic package both can live with. Oak Harbor has always made money. What else do they want?

The problem Oak Harbor employees have with the owners is that it is quite obvious that they were not in finacial difficulty. They never claimed to be. The employees of Oak Harbor, if you look at the proposals from the union (which I have seen) they are not asking for much in the way of economic increases. The company has been doing just fine making all that money they wasted on a strike that was not needed. That is the problem. With the contract the way it is setup right now, THIS COMPANY HAS MADE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. A company that has had its employees represented by the Teamsters for decades.

So what the anti's say is that even though the company makes millions and millions on the backs of its employees, negotiates items into an agreement and says we are ok with this, provides security and a stable place to work; the Teamsters members are greedy and if they don't like it they should go find another place to work. Do the anti's not understand that employees have the RIGHT to bargain what they work for. They do not have to go away. Why would anybody want to go someplace else and not be part of and complete, what they started, of their own free will.

To me the best part of being part of a union is the fact that I do not have to beg for a raise. I do not have to take a hand out. I get to sit down like men and discuss the issues and come to an agreement. I know that together we are better equipped to bargain than individually. I can live with the outcome. I can hold my head high every day knowing that we bargained our deal like millions of Americans do everyday and I did not take a hand out or have to beg.

Well said. Have any of you been on the other side where the guy got the raise because he was datiung the bosses daughter? Been there.