Yellow | MOU suspended until further notice

wonder why they seperate the votes into locals when they count them . could it be so they know who voted for it and who opposes yrc with the no vote . on another note . any1 have any paper work about the "MOU suspended until further notice " asked my som last night says he knows nothing about it and tried looking for info and found nothing.

If this MOU is on hold can I file on the violations that are still in effect. The management is trying to enforce the rules already but if this is still on hold I got paperwork to file that is still timely. So let me know....

We have a posting in Detroit, USF, that effective @ 0001 15 November 2010, the MOU will be in effect. Line Drivers will do their own hook at the beginning of their shift and drop at the end, as instructed. Make sure you do a complete Pre and Post trip in accordance with CVSA regulations. Last week I was "tasked" to do a D/H and ran across a brake problem on my hook (Rollers missing from Brake Shoes, Out of Service Violation). I'm using the CVSA Guide to North American Level 1 Inspections, which is the LAW. Ask no questions and WORK AS DIRECTED, just hold your hand out and the Company will walk by and put lots of $$$$$$$$$ in it! IMO this malarkey will continue until someone gets hurt or killed in one of these yards, just like a few years back in SLC where a driver was crushed to death between a trailer & dock in a backing accident, then the :::shit::: will fly. Work SAFELY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did hear something last week that YRC wanted this thing with ABF to be over before the 1 st. of the year or they would not be able to go as planed with their bullshit . Did anyone else hear the same?

I did hear something last week that YRC wanted this thing with ABF to be over before the 1 st. of the year or they would not be able to go as planed with their bullshit . Did anyone else hear the same?

YRC is supposed to have the new work rules in place system wide to get the bank facility of around $350M. ABF litigation may delay or stop it if successful
imagesqtbnANd9GcTzoT9XqffXcjrZZU9GD.jpg

Abf is just hoping to stay in business they are doing anything they can to survive
they have been lets say like a balloon with a slow leak for about 8 months and that air that is leaking out is starting to fill they yrcw balloon up. Eventually they will have no air left and the BIG YRC will do what they do best chew them up and spit out the PIT!
Abf is just hoping to get a vote ,one vote on concessions with all of us and them they are betting that if we have to vote again with them our vote will push it thru for them.

Last edited by a moderator: