FedEx Freight | Moving on... Freight's relocating, I'm not. Where would you go?

Are there any companies, other than LTL worth looking into? Ten years with over 1 million safe driving miles. I did'nt get my CDL to drive a forklift. If I had to go LTL, I heard Old Dominion was o.k. I'm looking into food service, mail contractors, anything, not afraid to fingerprint. Since I'm an "at will" employee here- according to the application I signed 10 years ago, I'm not bothering with a two week notice, I have no intentions ever of coming back, and not waiting for the NEXT change of operations- FedEx Freight-Ground, I don't want to lease a tractor. Looks like Jim Varnco has the last laugh.

Misfit...Good luck to ya. Old Dominion is doing well.

I hear Domino's is looking for professionals I already have my App in so I feel it's ok to let you other guys in on it. You'll never go hungry thats for sure see you guys in the hood I'll be the one with the loud Honda.:shift::guinesssmilie:

Better than having coke in your nose---
Mmmmmm coke in the nose, don't have to worry about random UA's once I get that big 1 year severance package. Just talked to linehual manager this moring and he said health care coverage ends at midnight on the 10th of Sept. I wonder what else expires on midnight of that night.:kickedoutsmile:

That was a strange comment. We all have Anthem BC right? Open enrollment is in Nov but coverage is effective Jan 1.
I love your avatar. Brings back fond memories

I can't afford the training pay of $400.00 a week, and being in Georgia for what, 6 to eight weeks? I think.

Big Dave said:
That was a strange comment. We all have Anthem BC right? Open enrollment is in Nov but coverage is effective Jan 1.
I love your avatar. Brings back fond memories

Some still have Cigna. Depends on what state you live in.

I was reffering to Old Dominion, not Domino's- I'll be working there on weekends, have to feed my family...