ODFL | Moving On

Pissed Teamster

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm an employee at YRC (dock- CHI) & have been trying to get hired at OD for sometime. I've been with YRC since 2006 while in the industry since 2005. I don't know why, but I have not had any luck at even getting an interview. Has it anything to do with being a union member? It's been awhile since I last applied, but is there any advice? Thank you! A currently disgruntled Teamster.

I'm an employee at YRC (dock- CHI) & have been trying to get hired at OD for sometime. I've been with YRC since 2006 while in the industry since 2005. I don't know why, but I have not had any luck at even getting an interview. Has it anything to do with being a union member? It's been awhile since I last applied, but is there any advice? Thank you! A currently disgruntled Teamster.
My friend Old Dominion is a funny company it really takes you to know somebody most of the time to get in the front door go figure right but once you’re in it’s a great company I wish you the best of luck but being a X union member are currently you may have some difficulty because nobody here ever uses the U word that’s taboo if you do two guys and a green polo shirt will come in and take you away and you’ll never get seen again good luck

My friend Old Dominion is a funny company it really takes you to know somebody most of the time to get in the front door go figure right but once you’re in it’s a great company I wish you the best of luck but being a X union member are currently you may have some difficulty because nobody here ever uses the U word that’s taboo if you do two guys and a green polo shirt will come in and take you away and you’ll never get seen again good luck
:6788:

Driver you have to have zero experience to be hired here nowadays. Go on welfare, drop your cdl then go to school after the bennies run out and our HR will pick you over any other candidate.

Now here is the key to complete qualifications,,, be sure to start a narcotic addiction while on welfare and then say you’ve recovered when you apply. I crap you not, these are the people we hire these days,,

Last edited:
https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk...deed.com/m/jobs?q=dock+worker&l=Chicago%2C+IL

Driver you have to have zero experience to be hired here nowadays. Go on welfare, drop your cdl then go to school after the bennies run out and our HR will pick you over any other candidate.

Now here is the key to complete qualifications,,, be sure to start a narcotic addiction while on welfare and then say you’ve recovered when you apply. I crap you not, these are the people we hire these days,,
Because O.D gets paid for hiring those people.

I have union time and I ve been with OD for almost 4 years. At my location we currently have more drivers then we need. I wouldn’t give up I’d try again when it gets busy.

Hilarious, billy! Sadly, you’re probably not too far from the truth! Thanks for the chuckle!