R&L | moving

eaglefan135

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone tell me what RL policy is regarding moving from one state to another? Can I leave Richmond and go to work at the Philly term. or would I have to quit and apply again?

You have to put in for a transfer. I guess you'd have to talk to the SCM about it for the details. PHL would have to be hiring, and you would be at the bottom of the board for 1 year.

My husband transferred last year from RIC to another terminal. They gave him a really hard time about it for a couple months and then when they finally decided to let him transfer they said "Be here in one week." So don't expect it to be easy. And yeah, he lost his seniority.

My husband transferred last year from RIC to another terminal. They gave him a really hard time about it for a couple months and then when they finally decided to let him transfer they said "Be here in one week." So don't expect it to be easy. And yeah, he lost his seniority.

i transfered very easy, i lost my seniority for 1 year then i got it back, it all depends on your TM and your regional supervisor, if they are douche bags then it will be hard, but it is just like anything else around here, don't expect them to just up and do everything for you, you have to grease the wheel along the way if you know what i mean.

Ouch

Dude, no offense but I hear there are some problems that exist there at the Philly Service Center moreso, there are some drastic changes that are being made all over the Northeast....

they have a new rule for tranfer if you tranfer you will lose you paid and go to combow driver pay but you will get all the pay for line haul and pickup trailer if you get paid by paysheet they will make you a combow driver did it in atl to a driver