Central Transport | Mower Gang

Jeepstr723

TB Regular
Credits

The " Mower Gang " cuts the grass in front of the Matty's train station. Billionaire can't afford to keep his own grass cut, what a loser.

He needs to invest in a brush hog.........Things must be tight around the house.

I should have added an explanation to the pic. The Mower Gang is a bunch of volunteers who have formed a club to go around the city of Detroit mowing parks and recreational area's that the city no longer cares for. This mowing of the grass and repairing the swings, slides and other stuff gives kids a place to go and play at instead of running the streets causing trouble. In this case, they chose to mow the grass in front of Matty's building.

You know what's funny??? you guys are I would say (Obsessed)...all jokes aside...what are the chances you could get the mower gang over here and do my grass? all this rain making it look like a jungle and I just cut last week? you guys know how hard I work I need all this weekend to rest. you think these guys (Mower gang) wear riding colors. so no one tries to step on their Turf? they have Prospects that do the dirty work like weed whack and dig holes for trees and spread the mulch? and the president and v.p. coordinate where everyone parks their trailers and stage the mowers for an all out assault against the rival Mower gangs during Turf wars???

You know what's funny??? you guys are I would say (Obsessed)...all jokes aside...what are the chances you could get the mower gang over here and do my grass? all this rain making it look like a jungle and I just cut last week? you guys know how hard I work I need all this weekend to rest. you think these guys (Mower gang) wear riding colors. so no one tries to step on their Turf? they have Prospects that do the dirty work like weed whack and dig holes for trees and spread the mulch? and the president and v.p. coordinate where everyone parks their trailers and stage the mowers for an all out assault against the rival Mower gangs during Turf wars???

Hahahahaha, Now that's funny about you working hard all week with your cake route, if you even have a route and not a desk to sit at.

I'm just a driver but 90% sounds pretty good considering I'm leaving the term with 10 to 12 del a day and not bringing anything back and picking up 5 to 8 pickups a day... and my del area is 70 miles away from the terminal and I del 2 to 3 different counties. and not to mention showing a positive no# on my sheet at the end of the day maybe 2 to 3 times a week , there's guys who do more but there delivery area is closer and more condensed, so from what I can tell looks like we are getting the job done. and my start time is 7:30 and I usually clock out at 6:30..thats 10.5 hours a day with 30 min lunch????

I wish I had a cake route......nothing in that statement that's false. you think I'm a liar?? I wish I had time to take pictures of mower gangs around the city. but I don't,
Hahahahaha, Now that's funny about you working hard all week with your cake route, if you even have a route and not a desk to sit at.

I'm just a driver but 90% sounds pretty good considering I'm leaving the term with 10 to 12 del a day and not bringing anything back and picking up 5 to 8 pickups a day... and my del area is 70 miles away from the terminal and I del 2 to 3 different counties. and not to mention showing a positive no# on my sheet at the end of the day maybe 2 to 3 times a week , there's guys who do more but there delivery area is closer and more condensed, so from what I can tell looks like we are getting the job done. and my start time is 7:30 and I usually clock out at 6:30..thats 10.5 hours a day with 30 min lunch????

I wish I had a cake route......nothing in that statement that's false. you think I'm a liar?? I wish I had time to take pictures of mower gangs around the city. but I don't,

CT42, Liar or not anybody who has route which only lasts 10.5 hours is a cake route. Are you saying that you are above the rest of the drivers who deliver an extra load before your regular peddle? Then upon return from your peddle you do not have to break your inbound? That sounds like an alledged brown nosing driver to me. You should be pulling 14's like everyone else. By the way, the pic came off the internet.

CT42, Liar or not anybody who has route which only lasts 10.5 hours is a cake route. Are you saying that you are above the rest of the drivers who deliver an extra load before your regular peddle? Then upon return from your peddle you do not have to break your inbound? That sounds like an alledged brown nosing driver to me. You should be pulling 14's like everyone else. By the way, the pic came off the internet.
no I show up at 7:30 log in and when my peddle is loaded I depart exactly 63.5 miles and run a 2 to 3 county route some things are close but most are not ... I try!!!! to run a line so I don't backtrack but a lot of times your dealing with unforeseen problems ..... I usually get 6 to 8 stops off before my mandatory lunch... than after that I'm trying to finish del but
also picking up if I can ... you know the deal why go back if you can avoid it...estes may not have the work ethics(Jeepster) I do but what ever is left on the trl i'll del while I'm p/up.... nothing against ESTES I get along with every one on my route.....but they have they're limitations which isn't they're fault...JEEPER what makes you think my hustling and time line are off ???????????I leave at say 8/8:15 get to my 1st stop at 9;45 /10:00 lunch is mandatory at 12:30 leaving with 10 to 12 stops I get 6 to 8 maybe 9 off before 12:30..... math any one???? i'll let you do it....... than maybe finish del and start pick ups, or usually do both....... and get back at 5:30 ? 6:00 and make my hours??? 6 or more stops in the afternoon??? keep doing the math??? I get 1.40 stops per hour.... at least 3 times or more a week I'm turning a profit,( not like I care) but I don't go out there to frick around I get my job done..... MATTER OF FACT MY JOB ALWAYS GET DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weather you like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no I show up at 7:30 log in and when my peddle is loaded I depart exactly 63.5 miles and run a 2 to 3 county route some things are close but most are not ... I try!!!! to run a line so I don't backtrack but a lot of times your dealing with unforeseen problems ..... I usually get 6 to 8 stops off before my mandatory lunch... than after that I'm trying to finish del but
also picking up if I can ... you know the deal why go back if you can avoid it...estes may not have the work ethics(Jeepster) I do but what ever is left on the trl i'll del while I'm p/up.... nothing against ESTES I get along with every one on my route.....but they have they're limitations which isn't they're fault...JEEPER what makes you think my hustling and time line are off ???????????I leave at say 8/8:15 get to my 1st stop at 9;45 /10:00 lunch is mandatory at 12:30 leaving with 10 to 12 stops I get 6 to 8 maybe 9 off before 12:30..... math any one???? i'll let you do it....... than maybe finish del and start pick ups, or usually do both....... and get back at 5:30 ? 6:00 and make my hours??? 6 or more stops in the afternoon??? keep doing the math??? I get 1.40 stops per hour.... at least 3 times or more a week I'm turning a profit,( not like I care) but I don't go out there to frick around I get my job done..... MATTER OF FACT MY JOB ALWAYS GET DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weather you like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, so sensitive. What is mandatory in Detroit and apparently not for you. The Vitran and some CT drivers, though they are now all considered CT drivers have to deliver a load to lets say the salvage yard or Mopar before they leave out with their regular peddle, most punch in at 8 am. They do their deliveries and hopefully can get most off before there lunch and before they are peppered with pickups. When they get back to the terminal, they have to break their own trailer before they can punch out. The almighty dolphin will not let them punchout before every last pallet has been removed. It appears to me that you are not required to make an extra drop before your peddle and not break your trailer upon your return. Which means you have a cake route!!! Not saying that you do not do your job efficiently in between.

Wow, so sensitive. What is mandatory in Detroit and apparently not for you. The Vitran and some CT drivers, though they are now all considered CT drivers have to deliver a load to lets say the salvage yard or Mopar before they leave out with their regular peddle, most punch in at 8 am. They do their deliveries and hopefully can get most off before there lunch and before they are peppered with pickups. When they get back to the terminal, they have to break their own trailer before they can punch out. The almighty dolphin will not let them punchout before every last pallet has been removed. It appears to me that you are not required to make an extra drop before your peddle and not break your trailer upon your return. Which means you have a cake route!!! Not saying that you do not do your job efficiently in between.
describe cup cake route and substantiate....

don't care what you think my job is demanding.....as is all my coworkers....some have it rougher than other's................

describe cup cake route and substantiate....

Apparently, you did not comprehend my statement above about the extra stuff required.

Not disputing your numbers. Your day apparently does not consist of taking an extra load somewhere and returning to the terminal to do your P&D. Your day apparently does not also consist of breaking your inbound trailer when you return in the evening and you can punch out as soon as you bump the dock. Most of the Detroit drivers have 15-18 stops per day, plus pics. Do you break your trailer when you get back in? Or do you just have the dockworkers do it?

So, lets be clear here. You love CT because you do not have to do extra work like the drivers in Detroit, the check clears, you only have to run about 79 miles per day over a couple of different counties and have only about 10-12 stops plus pickups.

This statement tells me that you are not required to do any extra work or loads before you go out and do your regular peddle. Definitely, not like the Det. drivers. Thus, a cake route.

I show up at 7:30 log in and when my peddle is loaded I depart exactly 63.5 miles and run a 2 to 3 county route some things are close but most are not ... I try!!!! I leave at say 8/8:15 get to my 1st stop at 9;45 /10:00. It takes you 1 1/2 hours or more for you to drive 63.5 miles without stopping. Though you contradict yourself with this statement " I usually get 6 to 8 stops off before my mandatory lunch... " which is mandatory @ 12:30pm

You could get a lot more done if you weren't taking a lunch break. Lunch breaks aren't mandatory anymore unless you are over 100 air miles away from your terminal or work more than 12 hours per day. Since you do neither you are not giving total customer attention.