Multi-employer Pension Reform Is Key For Gop To Keep Senate

Let the republicans lose the senate and the white house. Then We can call on Our labor friendly democrats to take care of us.
Tear down all the statues, erase all history, defund the police, slavery
reparations and all the wants of the friendly democrats are much more important then
helping old labor pension needs. No way would I vote for any democrat politician
this November.

Last edited:
Tear down all the statues, erase all history, defund the police, slavery
reparations and all the wants of the friendly democrats are much more important then
helping old labor pension needs. No way would I vote for any democrat politician
this November.
The democratic hor passed butch lewis it's been sitting on republican mitch mcconnell's desk scince. You all keep voting republican that is your right, I just can't understand how a guy could vote to cut his own nuts off.

The democratic hor passed butch lewis it's been sitting on republican mitch mcconnell's desk scince. You all keep voting republican that is your right, I just can't understand how a guy could vote to cut his own nuts off.
The DEMOCRATS are laughing their asses off. They bought your vote, by passing butch lewis, knowing it would never pass. It cost them absolutely nothing to flip you into becoming a communist's.

The DEMOCRATS are laughing their asses off. They bought your vote, by passing butch lewis, knowing it would never pass. It cost them absolutely nothing to flip you into becoming a communist's.
Hey *******! Calling someone a communist is a serious insult. That's why I would like to give You My address. Then You could come by and say that to My face. You brainwashed republicans Whom will cut Your nose off just to spite Your face. It's too bad that so many simple minded people like Yourself, think all that right wing blabber is the truth. Just because You can pronounce a three syllable word, Doesn't make You smart.

Hey :censored:! Calling someone a communist is a serious insult. That's why I would like to give You My address. Then You could come by and say that to My face. You brainwashed republicans Whom will cut Your nose off just to spite Your face. It's too bad that so many simple minded people like Yourself, think all that right wing blabber is the truth. Just because You can pronounce a three syllable word, Doesn't make You smart.
Look at you telling everybody who’s smart. You’re the one dumb enough to talk to old bubbagump.

My guess is they don’t care what’s owed to them.The’ll let us have it.Why wouldn’t any one ,not care what should go in there pockets,You worked for .It is owed to you.But that takes effort.Some people are just too lazy to care .Thats it’s your money fight for what’s your right.Take the money and don’t worry about all the other bullshit that there feeding you about not supporting pension reform.Truth is it’s not in there own best interests to support organized labor .Period

Hey :censored:! Calling someone a communist is a serious insult. That's why I would like to give You My address. Then You could come by and say that to My face. You brainwashed republicans Whom will cut Your nose off just to spite Your face. It's too bad that so many simple minded people like Yourself, think all that right wing blabber is the truth. Just because You can pronounce a three syllable word, Doesn't make You smart.
You forgot to post your address.

My guess is they don’t care what’s owed to them.The’ll let us have it.Why wouldn’t any one ,not care what should go in there pockets,You worked for .It is owed to you.But that takes effort.Some people are just too lazy to care .Thats it’s your money fight for what’s your right.Take the money and don’t worry about all the other :horseshit: that there feeding you about not supporting pension reform.Truth is it’s not in there own best interests to support organized labor .Period
The only money left in CSPF, is active employee contributions and withdraw liability payments. The six billion dollar withdraw penalty UPS paid, is for their employees. It's not to pay the pensions of a bunch of dead beat communist.

You are 100% right. I should have listened to Dad when He told Me not to argue with IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!
Your employer purchased insurance to pay 35.75% of your pension, should that fund fail. Seems your the idiot for expecting the tax payer to pay for making you 100% whole. Maybe you should check your personal insurance policies to make sure you are not under insured.

Because I’m a American first and a Teamster second, you should not be living above your means snowflake.

The only money left in CSPF, is active employee contributions and withdraw liability payments. The six billion dollar withdraw penalty UPS paid, is for their employees. It's not to pay the pensions of a bunch of dead beat communist.
The six billion dollars UPS paid to withdraw from the CSPF disappeared years ago.

don't let this demy republican thing tear us apart. it is a teamster thing and we need to unite to get this thing through. you will all be old some day and will need every dollar to get by. take the time to write and call your reps. i am not committed and will not support any person that takes money from me.